Chapter 58 Earning Points

Magsimula sa umpisa

  Where do you want to take it?" Yan Hao asked.

  "Generally speaking, the exchange rate for bartering, especially the exchange of materials for finished products, is not too high. The base is like a big manufacturer. He wants to buy your things in bulk, so he will lower the price. "

  "??" Yan Hao was confused.

  "Oh, in a word, it's more cost-effective for you to sell the energy blocks outside than to get the materials in the material room." He Shao said with experience, "The base is so dark, and the people inside will definitely communicate with the mech maker in private. For trading, you can search on the base website, and you will definitely find a place to exchange."

  Yan Hao understood this sentence, and quickly nodded in response: "Okay, I'll take a look later."

  Seeing that Yan Hao was still eating, He Shao went to He didn't continue to talk to him, and hung up after a few instructions to be careful.

  After hanging up the communication, Yan Hao continued to eat. After eating, he took out the materials of the sixth-level energy block and prepared to make it. Although senior Xu Peng said that the first two days of the assessment usually would not cause the machine armor to be damaged and need to be repaired, Yan Hao still felt that preparations should be made in advance. It may be the mathematician's obsessive-compulsive disorder. Anyway, as long as it is something that has a chance to happen, as long as it can be prevented, he will prevent it in advance.

  Now make the six-level energy block, and you can exchange points directly when you wake up tomorrow morning.

  Yan Hao received a total of four materials, one was completed in the inspection room outside just now, and now there are three left. Yan Hao counted the time. Originally, he planned to rest after only making two energy blocks, but he was too focused on doing it, and he had already finished it when he came back to his senses.

  Looking at the time, it was almost twelve o'clock. Yan Hao thought it was not too late, so he logged into the base's intranet again, and searched for the places He Shao said could sell energy blocks.

  Yan Hao browsed for more than ten minutes, and finally saw a message asking for a purchase in a forum.

  【Purchase level six energy block, 50 credits for a piece with efficiency over 75%, starting from 100 points for efficiency over 80%. 】

  Yan Hao's eyes lit up sharply, and he began to automatically calculate in his heart: the efficiency of the energy block he made is about 82%, which is 45 points if compared with the rent, but it can reach 100 points in private transactions?

  Yan Hao immediately left a message under the buying message, saying that he had three six-level energy blocks with an efficiency of more than 82%.

  After Yan Hao left the message, he originally thought that the other party would reply to him tomorrow morning, but in less than a minute, the other party contacted him through the private chat tool in the background of the forum.

  [Are you sure it is more than 82% efficient? 】A person named Feihu on the Internet asked.

  Yan Hao: [You can bring testing tools over here for testing. 】

  Feihu:【Can I trade now? 】

  Yan Hao looked at the time and said: 【It's a bit late now? ]

  Feihu: [We are based in one base, and the transaction only takes ten minutes. 】

  Yan Hao thought about it too, and said: [Well, I live in No. 6 Dormitory 306. ]