Chapter 49 Customization

Start from the beginning

  "Actually, it may be stuck by a screw, just tap it." There was a similar situation before, because the outlet of the pedal was stuck by a small screw.

  "Cough, I... am a little anxious to look at the cockpit." Sheng Heng said with a guilty conscience.

  After hearing this, Yan Hao didn't doubt him. When he first finished the design, he couldn't wait to modify the Black Soul immediately, so he understood Sheng Heng's mood very well.

  "Then let's start now." As he said, Yan Hao took Sheng Heng's hand and came to the new console, "I haven't changed the original console of Black Soul, but installed the Pamir radar on the right side. .Pamir radar is a mimic operating system, and the console can still send commands, which means that Black Soul is now in dual operation mode. If there is a problem with the mimic system, you can switch to command operation at any time.” After all, this is the first mimic

  driving There must be some bugs in the mech that he didn't expect, so Yan Hao specially kept the original console.

  "This is the receiving ring. It is directly connected to the Mirador. It can make the mecha's movements more precise during the mimicry. You put it on." Yan Hao handed over a black bracelet.

  Sheng Heng took it and put it on his right wrist. There was a button on the receiving ring, and Sheng Heng subconsciously clicked it.

  "Welcome to the simulated driving system, please bind it first." The mechanical electronic voice rang out in the cockpit.

  "You bind it first, and you can use it after the binding is completed. In order to prevent other people from being able to control the black soul, I have restricted this bracelet. You can only bind one person at a time. If you want to change the binding, you must Only the original user agrees." Yan Hao explained.

  "That is to say, only I can control the black soul in the future?" Sheng Heng's eyes lit up.

  "Well." Yan Hao continued to introduce while Sheng Heng was binding the bracelet, "Black Soul only has the performance of a fifth-level mech now, so some difficult moves may not be able to be done by Black Soul. But I will show you before The system of the black soul is implanted in the military boxing system. With the data support of this boxing method, the mimic system can better capture your movements. If you happen to use this boxing method during the battle, the black soul The soul can complete more than 90%."

  Sheng Heng's heart moved again after hearing this: "That is to say, even if the black soul only has the performance of level five, as long as there is my combat data in the system, during the battle You can also complete some difficult moves."

  "That's right, but I don't recommend you to do this. There are too many data entered, and the mimicry system relies too much on the internally implanted data when calculating, which will cause you to have Deviation." Yan Hao said.

  When Sheng Heng heard it, he immediately understood that there were too many emergencies during the battle, and the actions recorded in advance may not be able to perform on the spot.

  "Also." Yan Hao pointed to the original console of Black Soul and said, "Black Soul's body movements can be manipulated through the mimic system, but the use of weapons cannot. The thermal weapons equipped by Black Soul have no external switches, and can only be controlled by Command to launch. This can’t be changed unless the weapon is completely replaced.”

  “It’s okay, it’s just operating the weapon, it won’t put a load on my fingers.” His hands just can’t operate the mech for a long time, but the occasional switch won’t be a problem. burden.