Chapter 46 Tenth Floor Intern

Start from the beginning

  me Mom, all she said were polite words." He Shao said.

  "Huh? So isn't auntie complimenting me?" Yan Hao was taken aback.

  "..." He Shao.

  Forget it, this kid Yan Hao can't turn his head on this kind of thing.

  "What nonsense are you talking about?" Mother He gave her son a hard look.

  He Shao hurriedly explained: "No, I mean that my mother scolded me, which is the self-effacing of ordinary parents.

  "

  Even the tips of her ears were red, "I'm sorry. " fun.

  When Yan Hao heard Mother He's laughter, he felt even more embarrassed, wishing he could find a crack in the ground and sneak in.

  "Mom, don't laugh, the phone is hung up." He Shao hung up the phone directly after speaking.

  After hanging up the phone, Yan Hao had the courage to look up again.

  "My mother sent a message, asking me to apologize to you, and also said that I have a chance to invite you back as a guest, and she will apologize to you in person." He Shao looked at the message sent by his mother, and read it to Yan Hao.

  "No, it's not necessary. It's none of Auntie's business." Although he was uncomfortable because of Mother He's laughter just now, he could also hear that Mother He didn't mean to laugh at him. It's his thin skin, sorry.

  "Then let me treat you to dinner." He Shao said.

  "I treat you to eat, and I make money." Yan Hao shook his head.

  "Did the military send you money? For those who want to keep it to buy mecha parts, the arrears in the mall have not been repaid." He Shao said.

  "It's over, I made a lot of money during the vacation." When Yan Hao went out to buy parts last time, he paid off the debt from the mall by the way.

  "You made money during your vacation, haven't you been doing research during your vacation?" He Shao asked.

  "I made a little money by accident." At that moment, Yan Hao explained how he transferred 500 million from MT Company.

  "I'm going, you were responsible for the collective upgrade of the intelligent robots of the entire Federation before?" He Shao exclaimed.

  A month ago, all the intelligent robots in the federation underwent a major upgrade, which was specially reported by the federation news. Because it wasn't an area he cared about, He Shao didn't pay much attention to it at the time, but he never thought that Yan Hao was responsible for this matter.

  Did he just say, how come a company that increases the price every time the system is upgraded, is actually free this time.

  "500 million, then I must have a good meal." He Shao immediately bluntly said, good guy, I haven't seen you for two months, and Yan Hao will become a rich man immediately.

  "Yeah."

  It was almost lunch time at this time, and the two went straight out of school, found a restaurant with good taste, and after a meal, bought some parts for the start of school, and then came back slowly together.

  Walking downstairs in the dormitory, the two met a classmate in the class who was holding a package in his hand. When Yan Hao saw it, he suddenly remembered something: "I seem to have a package too." "You bought

  something ?” He Shao asked.

  "No, a netizen of mine sent it to me, almost a month ago." Yan Hao said.