Chapter 37 Missing

Start from the beginning

  "Sheng Heng? He hates you?" He Shao almost thought he was hallucinating.

  Yan Hao was already very sad, but when He Shao shouted, his eyes turned red.

  "No, I mean how could he hate you? Did you misunderstand something?" That guy's wolf ambition was so obvious, and it was too late to coax Yan Hao, how could he hate Yan Hao, "Tell me, what happened between you two?" What happened during this time?"

  Yan Hao had been entangled for a long time, but when He Shao asked him, he told the whole story in detail.

  "So that's the case." After He Shao listened, he immediately discovered the problem, "Sheng Heng doesn't hate you, he just feels ashamed in front of you." "Why?" Yan Hao was taken aback

  .

  "Didn't you say that he made several mistakes when manipulating the mech? He probably felt that he didn't perform well." He Shao analyzed.

  "But the senior's hand was injured before, and he just finished the final exam..." "

  It's because of the hand injury. Didn't you just say that he was fine when he was in the mecha, and there was nothing unusual about him, but when he was in the mecha, he was fine. When you came out of the mecha and you wanted to help him check the hand injury, he suddenly acted very distant." He Shao said, "It's obvious that he didn't want you to see his hand injury. But from this point of view, his hand injury The injury should be serious."

  As a mecha warrior, hands are very important.

  "Then I'll go find him now." As soon as Yan Hao heard that Sheng Heng's hand was seriously injured, he rushed to find him immediately.

  "Calm down, he just didn't want you to see his hand, so he left on purpose. If you run now, it will embarrass him even more." He Shao stopped.

  "Why is it so embarrassing? You need to see a doctor for your hand injury." Yan Hao said anxiously.

  "Tsk, do you understand a man's self-esteem?" He Shao said.

  At the other end of the video, Yan Hao's expression was bewildered, obviously not understanding.

  "Anyway, as long as you know that he doesn't hate you, don't go to him now, let him calm down, maybe it will be normal tomorrow." He Shao didn't bother to explain this to Yan Hao. It's the same as when he talks about mathematical formulas, it hurts people's head.

"I see." Yan Hao nodded his head half-understood.

  "It's good to know..."

  "Xiao Shao, mother's good son, you can count yourself back." At this time, a fashionable middle-aged beautiful woman opened the door and walked into He Shao's room.

  "Mom, why didn't you knock when you came in? I was chatting with my classmate." "

  Mom, don't you miss you so much? Then chat with your classmates first, and mom will come back later." He backed out again.

  "Hao, my parents are back, let's talk next time." He Shao turned his head and said to Yan Hao.

  "Well, you go." Yan Hao took the initiative to hang up the video communication, so that He Shao could not see the envy on his face.

  He Shao's mother is very gentle when she hears her voice, and she cares about He Shao very much. Yan Fei should have returned to Star Z at this time, and his parents should pick him up...

  I don't want to, and I agreed that I would never argue with Yan Fei again. Yan Hao shook his head violently, so as to break free from his bad mood.