Chapter 35 Primary school boy "confesses"

Start from the beginning

  He grabbed a towel and wiped his sweat before putting on his pants. Sheng Heng was going to look for Yan Hao at the place where he ate just now, but when he looked up, he found that Yan Hao was squatting next to the robot.

  This guy, he didn't have a good meal, so he kept staring at himself and punching.

  "How about it? Is the data usable? Do I need to rehearse it?" Sheng Heng walked over and squatted beside Yan Hao.

  "It works, the data collected this time is much more accurate than before." Yan Hao nodded.

  "As long as it works." Sheng Heng smiled, and was about to go back and put on his coat when he saw Yan Hao staring straight at him.

  "What's the matter, is there any problem?" Sheng Heng asked.

  "Senior, do you have a date?" It was obviously a question, but Yan Hao's tone was very firm.

  Sheng Heng was taken aback, where did this rumor come from?

  "How did you hear, the senior is still single." Sheng Heng asked half to clarify, half to inquire.

  "No, that's my guess." After finishing speaking, Yan Hao didn't worry about the problem any more, and turned his head to continue studying the data. With a few taps on the keyboard, the data on the virtual screen quickly scroll up.

  Guess? What gave you this wrong guess.

  "Why do you think I have a partner?" Sheng Heng felt that he had to figure out this matter. He was ignorant and didn't know much about it when he was in elementary school. If he still felt that he had a partner, how could he pursue it.

  "I'll just... guess casually." Yan Hao.

  "Primary school brother, you are not someone who can make random guesses. Tell me, what is the reason why you have such a misunderstanding about me?" Sheng Heng said seductively.

  "Because I smelled the smell of mating animals on you." Saying the word mating, Yan Hao glanced at Sheng Heng with some embarrassment.

  "..." Sheng Heng.

  The topic started, and the rest is easy to talk about. Yan Hao explained the reason clearly: "This smell is actually the smell of a relatively high concentration of ambition hormones mixed with sweat. When I was learning medicine, I did a According to the investigation of time, this smell is generally produced during the mating process of animals. Of course, a certain degree of exercise can also stimulate the secretion of male hormones, but 80% of them are animals that have had mating behavior. Because there have been mating Animals who experience this experience, their bodies will have an illusion during the movement, thinking that they are mating, and thus secrete the same pheromone. The same is true for humans. I smelled a strong male hormone on you just now, so That's why I think so."

  "..." It was as if a basin of cold water had been poured on someone's head, and the water was still dirty.

  "I didn't!" Sheng Heng's face turned blue and green, but he still defended himself.

  "Well, I know, the senior is single." Yan Hao nodded.

  "Not that."

  Yan Hao was taken aback, why did the senior look a little angry, did he blame himself for guessing wildly in a state of sloppiness?

  "I mean..." I didn't just have a date, I didn't even have that.

  But Sheng Heng opened his mouth several times, but he didn't have the nerve to say it, so he could only repeat it fiercely, "I just didn't." "I...I got it, I'm sorry.