↬ Temper ↫

↬ Bahari doesn't have much of a temper and will often just walk away to regain the control of her emotions if she gets upset. Often though, Bahari can't get a hold and will break down when she is far enough away. She isn't very argumentative but she tries her best to give her opinion.

↬ Discipline ↫

↬ Bahari is very disciplined and had proper etiquette. She is particular about her mannerisms and what she says in order to not make a situation worse.

↬ Strengths ↫

↬ Due to her past, Bahari is an excellent leader and knows how to get along with others well due to her understanding of emotions.

↬ Weaknesses ↫

↬ Although Bahari knows emotions well, she doesn't show her own emotions. She will put others and their safety first as well as their emotions. She often tries to help calm the other people in her life even if she doesn't understand what they are going through and because her and her followers are used to her Ether to guide them, they don't know how to handle their own emotions.

↬ Drive/dreams ↫

↬ Bahari dreams of being on her own and understanding others better. She doesn't want to keep this title of hers forever.

↬ Fears ↫

↬ Bahari has a strong fear of death as she tries to avoid losing people as much as possible, despite the conditions of her planet

↬ Likes ↫

↬ Bahari enjoys sightseeing and tea. She also loves staring at the stars while going through space.

↬ Dislikes ↫

↬ Bahari doesn't like putting her feelings first, even when she is told to. She also doesn't like cats.

↬ Soft spot ↫

↬ Bahari has a soft spot for her fish and will basically do anything for them as well as her followers.

↬ Depression ↫

↬ When Bahari remembers the fact that she can't save everyone she gets a bit upset.

↬ Inspiration ↫

↬ Bahari inspires to become a normal human being and blend in with society, though she knows that this is impossible with how famous her name is.

↬ Role model ↫

↬ None

↬ Mental disorder ↫

↬ She has anxiety and depression along with a slight bit of a god complex.

↬ Habits ↫

↬ She has a habit of playing with her fishes or daydreaming.

❝This friendship you speak of, what is it?❞

╔════════════╗

♚ A P P E A R A N C E ♚

╚════════════╝