Chapter 32 Shopping

Start from the beginning

  "Student, seeing how well-behaved you are, I didn't expect you to bargain. Okay, for the sake of being so cute, I'll give you the final payment of 360,000 yuan." The beautiful shop assistant laughed.

  Yan Hao waved his hands again and again, and said a little embarrassedly: "I'm not trying to bargain, I just don't have enough money."

  The beautiful clerk was taken aback, didn't he just say he was rich?

  "Then why don't you still buy the arm parts of the third-level mecha, 30 million for a set is enough." The beautiful shop assistant suggested.

  "No, I'm going to buy a level four." Yan Hao refused.

  "How much money are you short?" He Shao didn't expect that a complete set of mecha arm parts would cost 80 million.

  "I only have 53.61 million." Yan Hao whispered.

  "That's still more than 30 million short." He Shao frowned, "I only have a few million with me, and my mother secretly gave me pocket money. It's not enough. Why don't we buy it next time when we have enough money?" Come again."

  Yan Hao touched the parts that were already piled up in front of him, and his heart was full of reluctance, he had already designed the circuit diagram in his mind, and he was waiting to go back and try to assemble it, but he didn't expect that he would not have enough money. He was really reluctant to let go, he looked at those parts reluctantly, and looked at the beautiful clerk expectantly.

  The beautiful clerk's heart was softened by the young man's pitiful big eyes: "Why don't you buy some of them today, and I'll give you a whole set of arm parts at a discounted price. The rest, if you have money, you can buy them later." Come and buy."

  "Beautiful sister, can we pay in installments? Let's pay a part first, take the things away, and then pay the balance in installments." He Shao discussed.

  When Yan Hao heard it, his eyes lit up.

  "Don't look at me like that." The beautiful clerk said helplessly, "There is a rule in our store that you must be a third-level mecha maker to get credit. You are freshmen, so you can't get credit yet." "Beauty sister, you are accommodating.

  " Let's go." He Shao called his sister sweetly, and at the same time motioned Yan Hao with his eyes.

  "Sister." Yan Hao understood, and stepped forward bravely.

  "Huh?" The beautiful clerk looked at Yan Hao.

  "You're beautiful." The tone was stiff, and it was clear that he said it deliberately for the purpose of getting credit.

  "..." The beautiful clerk.

  "..." He Shao.

  It's over, maybe there was a chance just now, but now it's probably completely gone. Hao, can you have some soul when you praise others?

  "Can I pay in installments?"

  He Shao suddenly wanted to die, and was so embarrassed that he wished he could find a hole in the ground.

  Hao, even if you are a god of learning, I still regret knowing you at this moment. It’s fine for you to boast that people have no soul, but you still directly state your purpose?

  "Pfft..." Just when He Shao was about to suffocate, a burst of laughter broke the embarrassment. The three turned their heads and saw an old man with half-haired hair standing not far behind them.

  "Professor Qin?!" Yan Hao and He Shao said at the same time.

  Professor Qin coughed twice to relieve his burst of laughter, and then came over: "Come shopping." "