Chapter 30 Holding hands

Start from the beginning

  "What?!" Cheng Wenkang was taken aback. What is the boss doing? You want such important intellectual property rights to be released for free by the juniors. You cheat your sweetheart so much, do you still want to chase someone?

  "Xiaohao, the good thing about your herb pack is that anyone can use it, but it's also bad at this point." As if afraid of Yan Hao's misunderstanding, Sheng Heng immediately explained, "Anyone can use it. The things that are the easiest to popularize, and the more popular things are, the less secret they are. Anyone who has bought your herb bag formula once can master the formula. Of course, if you have to sell it, I can go to Find the military department, and they will definitely be willing to spend a sum of money to buy out your formula, but they will eventually announce it to the public."

"It's better to let the military announce it to the outside world than to announce it yourself. You may lose some money, but it will be of great benefit to your future development." Sheng Heng said.

  "That's right." Cheng Wenkang also reacted at this time, slapped his thigh and said, "With the brain of a junior, there are many ways to make money in the future, such as gaining the favorability of all federal mech fighters, I missed it. It's a pity."

  "Xiao Hao, what do you think?" That's what Sheng Heng thought.

  Yan Hao has long been stunned by Sheng Heng's analysis. He never thought about it at all. He just bought the formula he was used to in the previous life when he went to the pharmacy to buy the medicine for hand injury. He didn't have time to think about it. What to do with this recipe. But if he wants to make money from it, there is absolutely no way, because if he wants to make money from medicine formulas, he will have many improved formulas from later generations after his rebirth, and he can even steal Yan Fei's research results directly if he wants to.

  But Yan Hao didn't want to do this. As a scientific researcher, he didn't bother to plagiarize other people's research results, not in his last life, let alone in this life. On the first day after his rebirth, he told himself that he would only be himself in this life. He will not interfere with Yan Fei's development, but he will never let Yan Fei affect him again.

  "Okay." Almost without much hesitation, Yan Hao agreed.

  When he researched this formula in his previous life, he published it on the star network immediately. So even if Sheng Heng didn't mention it, he should still publish the formula on the star network after he returns.

  "It's just that I'm a student of the Mecha Manufacturing Department now. If I announce this formula, no one will believe it." Yan Hao worried. Although he had a bad reputation in his previous life, he was a real senior pharmacist. Outsiders would question his character, but not his research results. This life is different.

  "This is not a difficult task. If you want to announce it, I can help you find a few authoritative people in the field of pharmacy to forward the proof. But in this way, your talent in pharmacy will probably be made public." Sheng Heng reminded . He remembered that Yan Hao said that he did not want to return to the pharmacy major, so even the formula model of the advanced tranquilizer was calculated by him, and he asked the military department to keep it secret.

  "What's the matter, I think it's good for elementary school students to major in pharmacy." Cheng Wenkang deeply felt that Yan Hao's talent in pharmacy was stronger than that in mecha, at least for now.

  "No, let's announce it anonymously." Yan Hao didn't want to go back to the old path of his previous life, so he shook his head and refused.

  "Okay, then I'll arrange it." Sheng Heng had already guessed that Yan Hao would make such a decision.