Introduction

She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of love. Being the only daughter of Singhania households, Ruhi Singhania was the heart of her family. A sunshine girl of free spirit full of love, care and emotions.
He was like snow, beautiful but cold. He breathed violence. He lived for violence. He was made for violence. Born as 2nd prince of royal family of Jaipur , Yudhishthir Rathore was the CEO of his family business and future hier of the throne. Despite his elder brother being in the scene.

What will happen when these two poles apart will be arranged in an unwanted bond of marriage? What will happen when Ruhi learns the truth about her husband? Will they survive together or ruin themselves?
They had many differences but the main was-
'She had a heart but he was heartless.'

•°°°----------°°°•

Here's the intro of the story and it took me a lot of time to plot and plan the story.

It's first story of HYDRA MAFIA SERIES. And there are four in total.

It's a toxic love story. With horrendous and Mafia scenes. Murders and killers mentioned .

Family drama and episodes.

A total , fiction and imagination.

If you are comfortable with toxic and mature content , you are most welcome to be a part of the journey of the story.

Do not report or comment negative.

Reader's discretion required. Warning you in the start.

I will post asthetics and edits in next part . Do vote, share and follow.

--------------------------------