Chapter 29 Are you flirting with me

Start from the beginning

  said In the last life, he still had thick hair until his death.

  "How do you know about the future?"

  Yan Hao smiled and said nothing.

  "By the way, I'm going out to buy supper, what do you want to eat?" He Shao asked.

  "What do you buy, what do I eat." Yan Hao is not picky about food, and he can't eat what he eats.

  "You are really easy to raise." He Shao couldn't help rubbing the top of Yan Hao's head for a while, and Yan Hao, who was rubbing, hid back before letting go, "Continue reading." After finishing speaking, He Shao went out to buy supper

  . Yan Hao continued to read the book, and after turning two pages, the light brain on his wrist suddenly rang.

  "Senior Cheng." Yan Hao answered the phone, looked at Cheng Wenkang in the video, and greeted with a smile.

  "Primary school brother, are you free now?"

  "Are you free, senior wants to see me?" Yan Hao nodded obediently.

  "It's not me, it's the boss."

  "Senior Sheng Heng? Then why doesn't he call me himself?" Yan Hao asked strangely.

  "Hey, Boss, he's sorry."

  Yan Hao suddenly became even more surprised, what is it that Senior Sheng Heng is embarrassed about, and Senior Cheng has to convey it.

  "What is it? If I can help, I will." Yan Hao said.

  "That's great, you can definitely help me with this job." Cheng Wenkang immediately said, "It's like this, we learn to pilot mechas, and our fingers will have a certain degree of strain, you know that." "Yes.

  Because There are a lot of operating instructions on the mecha, and the mecha driver has high requirements on the speed of the hand, so the fingers must be maintained frequently, otherwise it is prone to strain." Yan Hao suddenly reacted when he said this, "Senior Sheng Heng's hands are uncomfortable?"

  "Yes, because the final exam is about to come, the boss has practiced too much during this time, so..." "

  Where are you?"

  "Mecha training room." Cheng Wenkang replied.

  Yan Hao glanced at the time, and immediately said: "The medicine store should not be closed at this time, I'm going to buy medicine, you wait for me." After speaking,

  Yan Hao hung up the phone, put on his clothes and left the dormitory.

  Seeing that Yan Hao agreed, Cheng Wenkang on the other end couldn't help but praise his wit, and turned back to the mech training room.

  Sheng Heng had already slowed down a bit at this time, seeing that Cheng Wenkang had returned within five minutes, he couldn't help being surprised and said, "Why did you come back so soon, where is the medicine?

  " I met the elementary school boy, and then I talked to the elementary school boy."

  "Who made you troublesome." Sheng Heng frowned.

  "As soon as I heard that your hand was injured, the elementary school brother ran to the pharmacy store and said that he would dispense the medicine himself. If you are not willing, I will call him now and tell him not to buy it." Cheng Wenkang said intentionally.

  Sheng Heng paused, gave Cheng Wenkang a blank look, and said nothing.

  "Mensao." Cheng Wenkang complained in a low voice, and went to the side to eat.