Chapter 25 The younger brother's fish-flavored shredded pork

Start from the beginning

  Uncle Yue was silent for a moment, and said: "Okay, I understand. I will make arrangements now and try to help you, my junior. Send the proceeds today."

  "Thank you."

  After hanging up the phone, Sheng Heng immediately sent Yan Hao's account number to Uncle Yue. He had worked with Yan Hao to sell energy blocks before, so Yan Hao's funds He has an account.

  "Then the elementary school boy is rich, so will he stop selling energy blocks in the future?" Cheng Wenkang suddenly realized a problem.

  "The curriculum of the Mecha Manufacturing Department is so tight, and his foundation is not good. Do you still want him to make energy blocks every day?" Sheng Heng said.

"Aren't I just sighing, why are you so fierce, you forget your brother after having a daughter-in-law." Cheng Wenkang said aggrievedly.

  "You..."

  "Boss, don't say that you don't care about the elementary school boy. If you dare to say that you don't, I will chase him right now." Cheng Wenkang said.

  "How dare you!" Sheng Heng picked up the book on the table and threw it at it.

  Cheng Wenkang smiled and hid out of the door. Sheng Heng stood where he was, and suddenly laughed too. Is it so obvious what he thinks of Yan Hao?

  =

  Mech Manufacturing Department.

  At the end of the morning class, He Shao took Yan Hao who was still analyzing the mecha circuit to leave the classroom, and walked to the cafeteria together: "There is a saying, if you don't eat actively, you have problems with your thinking." "The food in the

  cafeteria It won't be sold out, so it doesn't matter if it's a little late." Yan Hao was puzzled, in his understanding, it wasn't that there was no food, why would he rush to the cafeteria after class. In the time wasted in queuing, you can read two more pages of books.

  "Although all the food will not be sold out, the dishes you like may be sold out. Don't you have any special favorite food?" He Shao said.

  "The food in the cafeteria tastes the same." Yan Hao said.

  "It's almost the same. The sweet and sour pork ribs at No. 3 mouth are the best, and the fish-flavored shredded pork at No. 5 mouth is second. If you go late, these two dishes will definitely be gone. If I can't eat these two dishes One, I will be in a bad mood every day." He Shao said.

  "Is it so exaggerated?" Yan Hao was surprised.

  "Of course, don't hurry up."

  The two rushed to the cafeteria quickly, but the lines in front of No. 3 and No. 5 entrances were already full. Yan Hao went to the front and took a look. He compared the weight of each dish , and the students who lined up behind, told He Shao with certainty that his turn was over. But He Shao didn't give up and insisted on queuing, hoping that someone in front of him would not eat ribs, but in the end he couldn't make it.

  In desperation, he had no choice but to order two dishes casually, and then sat listlessly in the cafeteria.

  "We'll come early tomorrow." Yan Hao comforted, although he couldn't understand why a spare rib was so important.

  He Shao sighed, but his mood did not improve.

  "You don't eat these two dishes every day, why are

  you so persistent today?" "Do you know what it means to be disappointed? I have been craving these two dishes since the morning, and I planned to grab them in the last ten minutes of class." In the end, I can only sit here and eat celery." He Shao said.