Chapter 15 Like Myself When

Comenzar desde el principio

  "Then bring a level 5 energy block to your next experimental class." Professor Qin followed.

  fifth grade? Isn't the fifth level the learning content after half a semester? He Shao couldn't help but turned his head to look over again, and saw Professor Qin still smiling kindly, and said kindly: "The fifth-level formula and the fourth-level formula are actually the same routine, but there are two more variables. I didn’t intend to explain this formula in class, so you should be able to understand it.”

  How could Yan Hao not understand, he had already discovered the calculation principle of the energy block calculation formula when the teacher was teaching the fourth-level formula. He didn't think it was difficult at first, but he just felt that the teacher hadn't taught it yet, so he didn't need to be too conspicuous. Hearing what the professor said now, I didn't know how to be clumsy, so I immediately agreed.

  "I can understand it. I'll read it a few more times, and I'm sure I can understand it." Yan Hao felt that his answer was very conservative, and he would definitely understand it after reading it a few more times. What a simple answer.

  "It's good if you can understand it, that's good." Professor Qin squinted his eyes, and his kind smile finally became a little more real at the moment. No one else, just because he was sure, this kid is not pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger, but really stupid .

  "Then remember to bring a five-level energy block next time, and I still need 76% efficiency." Professor Qin continued to ask.

  "Okay." Yan Hao agreed.

  "Kuuuuuuuuuuu!" The raw materials in He Shao's hand dropped all over the table, and the two people beside him looked over at the same time.

  "You are Lao He's nephew, right? Your uncle praised me for your good qualifications, but I think you still have to work hard like Yan Hao. You should learn from Yan Hao as soon as possible." Professor Qin looked at He Shao kindly.

  He Shao's uncle is the deputy director of the mecha department.

  "Yes, professor." I can learn from him, but if I want to follow suit, in my next life.

  "Well, in the next class, the efficiency cannot be lower than that of Yan Hao's energy block." Professor Qin assigned the task.

  "Yes." He Shao wanted to cry, but he knew that Professor Qin had shown mercy. After all, it couldn't be lower than 76%, not exactly 76%.

  Yan Hao, you tricked me!

  After finally surviving until the end of the experimental class, He Shao finally couldn't bear it anymore.

  "Hao, are you stupid? Is the EQ in your mind full of water? Can you make it more realistic when you cheat, 76.00%, there are so many unstable points in the energy block, and a little calculation error, It is impossible to have no decimal point, you put two 0s behind me, what are you doing, are you hiding your clumsiness, or showing off in a low-key way?" He Shao poked the energy block and asked Yan Hao.

  To be honest, he wanted to poke Yan Hao's brain more.

  "It seems to be a little bit, then I will add two decimal points next time." Yan Hao didn't mean it, he just wanted to make an energy block with an efficiency of about 70%, and then set a value for himself, Then the brain starts to calculate automatically.

  "Next time, do you have a next time? Professor Qin has already seen it." Good guy, I haven't recovered yet.

  "See it?" Yan Hao was taken aback.

  "He reminded you so much later, but you didn't respond?"

  "Reminder?"

  "Ah! There are only two more variables in the calculation formula of the fifth-level energy block, but the difficulty has at least doubled. It took a whole class to talk about it, so why not talk about the fifth-level formula?" He Shao shouted.

  "But..."

  "But what? If you don't believe me, just wait. Two months later, he will definitely explain the fifth-level formula in detail. Also, his last sentence is the key. He still needs the value of 76.00%, a decimal Not too much." He Shao saw that Yan Hao was completely dumbfounded, and knew that he had yelled too much, so his tone softened, "Brother, why do you hide your clumsiness, can't we develop freely?"

  "I thought that the second place would be less annoying and more likable." Yan Hao said slowly.

  Just like Yan Fei, teachers, classmates and parents will all like it. Occasionally, if you pass the exam, you will be praised, and it doesn't matter if you fail the exam, because you are the second place. Unlike the first place, the test is not good, the teacher is disappointed, and the classmates ridicule. Even if they read a lot of books in normal times, the students would say in a weird way, that they are still in the first place and still working so hard, there is no way for others to survive.

  "You are already very attractive." Sheng Heng's voice suddenly sounded beside the two of them.

  "Senior." Yan Hao stared blankly at Sheng Heng who suddenly appeared.

  He Shao swallowed his words because of Sheng Heng's appearance.

  "At such a young age, I have a lot of thoughts." Sheng Heng walked up to Yan Hao, and slapped Yan Hao on the head violently.

  Yan Hao covered his head and looked at Sheng Heng aggrievedly.

  "Do you know who in this world is the most unhappy and deserves it?" Sheng Heng asked.

  Yan Hao shook his head.

  "To please people."

  Yan Hao's pupils trembled, and his face slowly turned pale.

  "What a person should do is to like himself first, and he likes himself better than thousands of people like him." Sheng Heng said loudly, "Then someone will definitely like you like this." Yan Hao covered his head, speechless for a

  while .

  "That's right, Hao, I liked you very much the first time I saw you." He Shao said immediately.

  Sheng Heng's eyes paused, and he glanced dangerously at He Shao, boy, you actually robbed me of my lines.

  is that so?

  Slowly, Yan Hao finally realized that it didn't matter whether he was first or second, all his troubles came from caring too much about others' likes. He originally thought that he had jumped out of the fate of his previous life, but it turned out that it wasn't all because of his male supporting attributes, but because of his own personality.

  "I like mechas, and I like learning mechas." Yan Hao muttered to himself, and then suddenly smiled.