He lightly grabbed her hand, making her look up at the ramling again.

 He never wanted those eyes off of him. 

The shivers sent down his spine when he knew she was looking at him, those beady e/c eyes that he just got lost in. 

You could read her whole soul like a good novel in them, purity and kindness being the main plot.

 He hoped those eyes never looked at anyone but him ever again.

 But alas, he knew that would never happen. 

"Let's have fun, shall we? I've got something to show you! That is, if you don't have anything planned?" Schlatt offered as {Name} nodded, trying to cut him off saying Wilbur should join him but Schlatt just dragged her away.

 Wilbur watched the two of them walk away. 

He saw red. 

He assumed Schlatt talking about stealing his nation would make him upset, but this is a new level. 

He hated him touching her.

 He wanted to rip his arms out of his sockets just so he never got to touch her again. 

He was stealing what was his. 

The only thing he wanted in life. 

Blow up this dumbass town, steal all his belongings sure, but steal her?

Oh over his rotting, dead, melting corpse. 

And even then you'll have to mess with him haunting you. 

His knuckles turned white, uncut nails digging deep into his skin. 

Watching as she tried to reason with schlatt, trying to pull herself away, as he just talked her out of it, all made his blood boil.

 Oh you pathetic little sheep, you don't know what's coming.

-

"Schlatt-" {Name} said, trying to balance herself as he covered her eyes with his large hands. 

He was walking her to wherever he deemed for them to go, {Name} trying to keep steady and not run into anything with the whole "I cant fucking see" part. 

His suit jacket would brush up against her from time to time, the slick material obviously being very expensive. 

She wondered where this man even came from?

 Did the fallen kingdom where techno and Phil are from have tailors? 

Was he from utah? 

Or did XD just deem that he needed the finest material for no odd reason. 

She felt unsteady, not sure where she was going. They had been walking for about 30 minutes, and about ten minutes ago she was restricted from her eyesight. 

She was fully reliant on the ram leading her. 

And he loved that. 

Every unsure word that she said, every wobble of her feet, every time she leaned into his touch, set his whole body ablaze. 

"Shhhh we're almost there.." he reassured her as she nodded hesitantly.

 "I swear if you're trying to murder me to get Wilbur distracted from the election you're gonna be the one who dies today." She joked as schlatt laughed, finally stopping her and him in their tracks. 

Slowly, his hands left her face as she slowly looked around her surroundings. 

It was a wooden room, seeming to look like an office of some sort, a golden glow seeming to float around the whole office space. A desk was in the middle of the room with a wooden chair tucked into the space made for it. 

A warm fire behind the desk, a neat fireplace with a sweet crackling coming from it for ambiance. 

Ink and quill were laid out orderly on the desk, as well as a large white box that was shaped like a rectangle. 

A red ribbon was tied around it, a bow tied to connect it all on the front. In swoopy cursive letters, her name was written on the front next to a heart. 

She took in her surroundings, walking up to the box as touching the front.

 She quickly looked back to Schlatt, him simply nodding at her to open it. 

She softly untied the ribbon, setting it off to the side of the table and lifting the front of the box off. Setting the lid down onto the ground, she laid her eyes into what was in the box. 

There lay a clean black suit, white under shirt and a smooth black belt. It looked expensive. And with it, a badge with a silver lining and an obsidian base had "head of Military" painted on with silver paint. And to finish it off a clear coat was on the top, so when you ran your hands over it all you could feel was the smooth texture. 

She let out a small gasp, admiring it in utter disbelief.

 "Schlatt- what is this?" She asked softly as he smiled at her, walking up from behind and placing an arm around her waist. 

They both were admiring the suit in a comfortable side hug, but even with the soft and relaxed atmosphere of the room the pit of mold and discomfort grew even larger in {Name}'s gut. 

The storm was nearing even closer. 

And their auras were becoming more and more like oil and water. 

"It's your uniform, for when i'm president. And your badge." 

He told her squeezing a little tighter. 

And even when looking at something great, being able to have everything she wanted out of a nation, she could feel her land underneath her slowly begin to die. 

Clicked (YAN!DSMP x fallen angel reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara