In fact, her mother didn't say many things at all. Those words were said by herself, she made her own decisions, and she made her own decisions with her whole life and her own broken bones.

Why, yes, why, why did the court treat them like that, why did it torture her elder brother like that, and it was not an unreasonable translation at all, even if it was open, could it be replaced by relatives accepted.

There are thousands of ways to die in the world, but the emperor chose this one, which is the most senseless.

At that time, she blamed the fourth prince and the emperor. She blamed them for more than ten years, until when she was locked up by Huang Cheng'an, she was only accompanied by a pear tree day and night.

At that time, she sat under that pear tree every day, thinking about what happened before, what others owed her, and what she owed others.

If you think about many things again, there may be two completely different meanings.

In fact, no one knew back then that the fourth prince became a dandy only because his biological mother died young. A child without a mother's protection, apart from becoming stronger and being able to protect himself, it is unimaginable to even become an adult.

At that time, there were only a few princes in the palace, but there were not many without arms and legs, and the fourth prince was one of them.

At that time, the emperor mistakenly thought that the fourth prince who was killed by his elder brother had no legs, so he was very angry at the time, because the fourth prince was the heir to the crown prince chosen by the emperor, and it is possible that the fourth prince will be a good emperor, and he may be a good emperor. To become a wise emperor, after all, although the fourth prince's behavior is indecent, even though he is a bit of a dandy, he also plays cards a little out of order, but it cannot be denied that he does have the possibility of becoming a generation of emperor.

But because of his lame leg, he couldn't become the prince in the end, and then became the emperor of the Great Zhou Dynasty. At the beginning, Huang Dongan injured not only the leg of the fourth prince, but also his position as prince, and he himself was able to The throne that is easy to get, but for today, he missed a good son. For the world, he may be a good emperor. If you think about it in the future, it may be the entire Great Zhou Dynasty. Therefore, the anger of the current emperor at that time cannot be dispelled, and whoever asks for mercy will not be forgiven.

After all, this is the fate of the country, not ordinary grievances. If his previous temperament is followed, not to mention a single Shen Wenhao, even the entire General's Mansion may be implicated by the nine clans. As a businessman, the Huang family can imagine Clearly, but as the general's daughter, she didn't know at all that if she wanted her brother to bear this crime, if she couldn't do it well, it would be a serious crime that would implicate the whole family. The Huang family was finally exonerated, but in the end However, her elder brother Shen Wenhao lost his life for nothing.

It took her six years to think clearly about this matter, it took her six years to learn to think, and it also took her six years to remember those grudges that she shouldn't remember and should also forget.

It took her even six years to forgive the fourth prince and the emperor. They were not wrong, it was the Huang family who was wrong, it was her, it was her, Shen Qingci.

At this time, standing in front of her was the fourth prince who was still a child. She couldn't imagine that the later fourth prince who was eccentric and bloodthirsty turned out to have such a good temper when he was young, and it was understandable for the emperor to choose him as the prince. , to the point that she has been wrong all along.