Deja Vu [Closed]

Welcome thrill seekers to the month of July, where we are bringing forth a photo-prompt contest for you to get inspired and craft an awesomely thrilling story, or poetry!

Below are given the two pictures, with some visuals as well as quotes. You've to be creative and draw inspiration from the pictures and quotes to write a story that fits the theme of the given aesthetic. Let your imagination run wild!

PICTURE PROMPTS:

1.

2.

⇉ RULES

➤ Before you kick start writing please go through the Rules.

➤ Mature Contents are not allowed.

➤ We ask that you keep the WATTPAD CODE OF CONDUCT in mind when participating and that all entries adhere to WATTPAD CONTENT GUIDELINES.

➤ Timeline

Start date - 10th July 2023
End date - 30th July 2023 (11:59 pm, IST)

Word count - Between 1500-2000 Words: for short story.
Maximum 20 lines for poetry.

➤ Entries should be written in English and Hindi only (as much as we would love to have entries in different languages, still, we can't).

➤ All the entries should be freshly written and must fit the theme of the given picture prompts.

➤ Entries should be published on your profile either as a new story or as a part of a collection (however, kindly give the link to entry chapter in the submission form, not of whole collection book).

➤ All entries must be submitted via this FORM.

➤ Post the link of your entries in the comment section and spread the fun!

☆ Rewards ☆

➤ The winning entry and author will get a shoutout in this book along with a shoutout on our Profile.

➤ A shiny sticker to the winning entry to stick on their story.

Got any other questions? Let us know here.

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behavior directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.