Chapter 5 Roommates

Start from the beginning

  Yan Hao looked at the two beds in the room, one on the left and one on the right, and there was nothing on them: "Which one do you sleep on?" "

  Any one is fine, you choose first." He Shao said indifferently.

  Hearing this, Yan Hao went straight to the single bed by the window on the right, and put his backpack on it.

  "By the way, I'm going to a store outside to buy bedding later, do you want to go together?" He Shao asked.

  "No, I'll just get a set downstairs later." Yan Hao said while taking out the books from his schoolbag and placing them on the bookshelf next to him.

  "Get the collar downstairs? The things the school distributed are all cheap, only three hundred star coins, and the rough four-piece suit can be worn away." He Shao exaggerated.

  "I used all my money to buy books." Yan's family is not short of money. Yan Hao also spent a lot of star coins to decorate his dormitory when he started school in his last life, especially after knowing that his parents gave Yan Fei a bonus. He also called and asked for a sum of money. Not only did he upgrade his dormitory to a single dormitory, he also bought a lot of extra herbs.

But in this life, Yan Hao no longer has the desire to compare with Yan Fei, so he doesn't bother to ask his parents for money. Although they are also their own parents, they earned the money themselves. They have raised themselves, and they have also given themselves the tuition fees for college. For the extra money, they can give it to whoever they want.

  Yan Hao doesn't want to have too much affection for his parents, because if he has too much affection, he will never be able to calm down when he is partial to them. Only by alienating them psychologically can you really not care.

  "How much is the four-piece suit, I'll give it to you." He Shao said generously.

  "No need." It was the first time Yan Hao met such an enthusiastic person, and he couldn't get used to it. After refusing, he didn't wait for He Shao to speak again, and went downstairs to pick up his things with the magnetic card. After a while, he carried a lot of things up, put them on the bed, and quickly made the bed.

  "Looking at it this way, it's not ugly, it's just too simple." He Shao commented after reading it.

  The gray sheets, the cold white room, no color at all, looks deserted and frugal, making people unable to see any enthusiasm for life, which makes He Shao, who is used to the bustle, a little uncomfortable.

  Yan Hao didn't pay much attention to food, clothing, housing, and transportation. Most of the things he paid attention to in his last life were seeing what his parents bought for Yan Fei, and then comparing them to buy them himself. In the end, he didn't really like them.

  Yan Hao didn't have much luggage, except for the books on the bookshelf, there were only two sets of clothes. At this time, the sheets and quilts were also laid out, and within 20 minutes, he packed up his new dormitory. Straightening up, he turned to look at He Shao who was dazed aside: "Let's go, I'll accompany you to buy bedding."

  "You want to accompany me?" He Shao was a little surprised.

  Yan Hao was stunned: "Is there any need?"

  He had no friends in his previous life, and spent most of his time alone in the laboratory, so he didn't know how to get along with friends. It just felt that He Shao invited him, and he didn't feel disgusted, so it was fine to go. But no matter how you look at the other party's reaction, there seems to be something wrong.

  "Use, use, why don't you use it. Haohao, you are really kind and caring." He Shao hugged Yan Hao excitedly.

  Yan Hao didn't buy it himself, but he was willing to go with him. What does this mean? It means that he also likes his new friend very much. Fortunately, he thought Yan Hao didn't like him just now, that's why he acted so indifferently. It turns out that he has a cold face and a warm heart.