Chapter 2 Meeting again

Start from the beginning

  From then on, no matter how hard he studied in pharmacy, he always maintained the first place in his major, but his status as a disciple of Master Anzheng made Yan Fei always surpass him. And compared to himself, Yan Fei really likes pharmacy. His learning ability in pharmacy may not be as good as his own, but his ability to innovate is indeed stronger than his own.

  For the rest of his life, although Yan Hao wanted to completely avoid Yan Fei, but Yan Fei was always his younger brother, and it seemed unrealistic to want to completely avoid him. Moreover, his sense of Yan Fei has also changed greatly.

  After his death, his spiritual body stayed in the world of the book for a period of time, and he also read the content of the novel. As a kind-hearted and talented protagonist, it is naturally impossible for Yan Fei to do anything bad, so the method adopted in the book is to automatically exit the scene as a cannon fodder who is always against the protagonist. It was he himself who applied to go to the sanatorium of the military department to soothe the mental power of the soldiers who were mentally violent in order to increase the favorability of the military department. So later he died under a mental riot. The evaluation of him in the book is: eager for quick success and instant benefit, he has to blame himself.

  Isn't it self-inflicted? Although it was based on his research in the end that Yan Fei produced the potion that could greatly relieve mental violence, but as a cannon fodder, he can only be a stepping stone for the protagonist.

  Laughing at himself, Yan Hao took off his coat, jumped onto the bed, wrapped himself in the quilt and fell into a deep sleep.

  He experienced a lot and thought a lot that day. As for Yan Fei, he still couldn't like him.

  Yes, no matter whether I was to blame in the last life or not, no matter how kind and great Yan Fei is in the book, as a cannon fodder who serves as a stepping stone for others, he can't compete with the protagonist, nor will he harm the protagonist, but you don't have to like it.

  =

  The Department of Mecha Manufacturing of Federal University, the teachers are grading the mechas assembled by the students.

"Hahaha, I want this student." A burly man with a full beard announced loudly while holding a model mecha.

  "What do you want? Are you divided into classes?" Another handsome young man walked over, snatched the mecha model from the big man's hand, and skillfully dismantled it, "Hey, not bad." "My

  student , can it be worse?" the big man said.

  "Go, go, why is he your student?" The young man had disassembled most of the mecha model in his hand at this time, "The energy tank, the cockpit, he even considered the protection function when assembling. There are also arms and legs. Weapon, look here, he even connected the wires."

  The assembly of the mecha model is generally a test of the students' proficiency in the parts of the mecha, as for the internal circuit connection, it is not within the scope of the assessment. But the mecha model in their hands is completely connected to the whole mecha.

  "More than that, I checked carefully just now, and there is nothing wrong with the wiring." The big man said proudly, "I bet, if this is a real mecha, with this level of assembly, it can be used directly for battle.

  " What? Yan Hao?" The young man was stunned, "Why don't you have any impression?"

  In fact, after the college entrance examination every year, there are quite a few people who are willing to apply for the Mecha Manufacturing Department, and they will pay attention to some of the more outstanding seedlings in advance. That's why the young man was surprised when he found that the mecha model assembled by Yan Hao was very good.