Chapter 1 Rebirth

Start from the beginning

  Yan Hao didn't understand why there was such a big difference between him and his younger brother, so he didn't feel angry and aggrieved, so he started to fight with his younger brother everywhere. As long as his younger brother Yan Fei wanted to do something, he would do it, and do it better.

  But obviously he is the one who does a better job, but he has never been recognized by the people around him. Parents, teachers, and classmates all look at him with disgust, saying that he is jealous, selfish, and likes to steal things from others. .

  It was not until his death that Yan Hao understood why he was still inferior to his younger brother Yan Fei even though he worked so hard.

  Because he lives in a book called "The Great Pharmacist", his younger brother Yan Fei is the protagonist, and he is a vicious male supporting role to set off the kindness of the protagonist, to make the protagonist Gong appear and slap his face, in front of the protagonist Shou Brush the cannon fodder of favorability. So no matter how well he does, under the halo of the powerful protagonist, he will always be cannon fodder.

  No matter how good he is, in the eyes of his parents, friends, classmates, and teachers, he is still not as popular as the protagonist.

  He didn't know why he could wake up even after he had died under the violence of mental force. He even had the memory of this book in his mind, but since he was reborn, Yan Hao didn't intend to be cannon fodder anymore.

  Since Yan Fei is the protagonist, the chosen one. Cannon fodder is destined not to be able to compete for the protagonist, so let's not compete for myself.

  If others don't like you, then don't like it.

  He will never waste his life for others.

  Yan Hao closed his eyes fiercely, tore off the completed professional application form in his hand, and got up to leave the examination room.

  "Student, where are you going? Has your medicine been prepared yet?" The invigilator saw Yan Hao get up and leave, and asked.

  Yan Hao subconsciously clenched the glass bottle in his hand. Based on his college entrance examination results, he can directly enroll in any major at the Federal University, with the exception of three majors, namely, mecha driving, mecha manufacturing, and pharmacy.

  These three majors, in addition to requiring a certain amount of mental strength, also require a certain foundation. In other words, students who want to apply for these three majors must start contacting them in middle school. When Yan Hao was in middle school, he originally chose mecha manufacturing, but because Yan Fei chose pharmacy, in order to prove that he was better than Yan Fei, he repeated a year and switched to pharmacy.

  Now think about how stupid I was at that time. In this life, we must not repeat the same mistakes.

  "Teacher, I can't prepare it, so I won't take the test. I want to try my luck in other majors while there is still time for the major selection assessment." Yan Hao quietly put the prepared medicine in his pocket.

  "Oh, that's it, then go quickly." When the teacher heard that Yan Hao found out that he was not good at pharmacy and wanted to change his major, he didn't dare to stop him, for fear of delaying the students' exams.

  "Thank you, teacher." Yan Hao thanked politely and left the examination room quickly.

  At this time, a young teacher passed by Yan Hao. He looked at the direction Yan Hao left and asked his colleague, "Have you finished preparing the potion so quickly? Where is the potion he made? Show me."