Chapter 1

I am officially hobbit crazy. Oh hi, my name is Glorielle Lucas, but you can call me Ellie. I like the hobbit (a lot), being human, going to the beach, eating, eating and more eating. Now don't make assumptions. I'm not a pig, I'm skinny-ish, I have brown hair, blue eyes and long legs.

'Ellie get your skinny bum down here now.' who,s that you ask. That is Joy. Joy is my best friend in the whole of middle-earth. (if only you knew)...

My name is Ellie and this is my story

---------:--------:---------:----------:---------:-----------:-----------:-------:--------:--------:--------:--------

'ellie I think we should get out of the water now.'

'no way. I feel like a daredevil'

'a daredevil who,s about to die. DUCK' what the hell is joy on about. There are no ducks in the se....

All I feel is a searing pain going through my back before I passed out.

*flashback*

'kili what do we do. We can't just leave them here!'

' you think I don't know that Fili? Umm put the blonde one on your pony, I'll take the brown haired one.'

'will you tell me what's happening please kili'

'we have to get them medical help, we're almost in the shire. Gandalf will have to help them.'

*flashback ends*

'Fili you moron. We had to save that food in case they woke up!!! Now what do we do? Oh morning. Wait, what?'

'kili shut up, if you don't keep quiet we're bound to get eaten by orcs or trolls, kili they're up, WAIT WHAT?'

/////////////////

I know it's short but it's my first story. I don't know if I like it... If you read this could you please comment, I want to know if it's good or bad. And if you want something to happen later on, tell me... Thanks, PEACE OUT!!!