𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

Start from the beginning

"I might let you have #2, but I don't know bout #3 sir." She folded her arms, and the fact she even agreed to a second one shocked him a little bit.

But with the more the pregnancy went on and preparing for everything, the thought of having a family had been on her mind heavily. Yeah, a family was possible with having one baby and her man. But she wanted a little more than that, she wanted at least two children now despite the doubts and fears she used to have.

"I said if you feeling it, I ain't say we had to have 'em." He mumbled, switching out her feet to gently massage at the other one.

"This baby really mean you can't breakup with me now, ever. You know I'd lose my fucking mind." Amerie raised an eyebrow, her playful tone completely misleading how serious she was with her words.

Chuckling to himself, Syre cut his eyes over at her with a look of amusement on his face. "Nigga you? I'd be going through it right with you, it don't even sound right us to not be together. Love you too much for that shit."

"I love you to the moon and back, and back again." Amerie smiled, leaning up to kiss the corner of his mouth gently. Looking over at her again, Syre admired her face that glowed from the minimal light in the room.

"You so pretty, ion even like looking at other bitches who ain't you."

"Oh?"

"Breathing around them, speaking around them, eating around them, existing around them cause ain't none of em you." He shook his head dramatically.

"You're so corny, move." Amerie laughed, bringing a small smile to his tired face. Her eyes widened once he reached over to grasp her waist tightly, pulling her body over to straddle him as best as she could while being mindful of her big protruding belly. "Boy-."

"I love you sum serious, I mean it when I say life ain't worth nun if I ain't with you." He spoke in all seriousness, eyes locked in on hers that held the same look his did.

"You say that, but I genuinely mean it. If we break up, I don't think I'm strong enough to go through that." She sighed truthfully, her words having a lot more meaning to them than what he knew he probably knew or rather understood.

"You stronger than you-."

"No." She cut him off, locking her eyes on his to stare so deep, it was almost like she was trying to see through his eyes. "I'm telling you, and I mean it."

Los Angeles, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
August 2nd, 4:37 pm

❣︎

"Two corner boys shot last night, both injured but neither dead. They shot back at whoever was driving and caught that body which we got at the other warehouse, but we found this on him." Syre's eyes stared down along the marble table in front of him, watching the piece of jewelry that lowered down onto the table.

Raising an eyebrow, he stared at a chain he hadn't seen nor thought about since getting locked up. It was his Noelle chain, except split in half with all of the Diamonds popped out of it to just reveal the gold plating. He stared down at the piece of jewelry in pure confusion, not understanding how this of all things was found on the now deceased man.