bodrumda sevistiklerinin kaniti

bunu yazdigim icin ozur dilerim i had to

..."Me and Nakaha will be here for a little more. You can leave or stay, worms." The little celebration held for Lloyd's birthday was over, and all the guests except Nakaha, Arina, Linx and Nano had left the bar. "Oh, okay! We'll grab a few more drinks." Linx said. Nakaha went into the basement (or some lower floor, let's say) and Arina followed after her.

"That kid sure grew up fast." Nakaha said. The party wasn't too exhausting, but she was tired from all the 'crazy scary lady' act. She took off her heels and sat on the couch. "Yeah, you bet. I can't believe that boy Jimmy made us 'give speeches'. Why'd you even invite him?" Arina complained. "Zoels has been through a lot these days. I thought he would be distracted with Jimmy around. Even though he has Linx and Nano by his side, I still don't trust them fully." She answered. Arina took off the blazer she was wearing, along with her heals and sat down next to Nakaha on the couch. "Such kind words! The others would think you hit your head or something." She said, smirking. Nakaha shoot her a glare and sighed. "I just hope things don't get more complicated than they already are..." Nakaha stared into the space. "Hey c'mon, focus on me instead~ Wasn't I attractive this night? Hm?" Arina said as she laid on Nakaha's lap and stared in her eyes from below, waiting for an answer. "You're attractive all the time, Arina. You know that." She said, smiling back at her. "Yeah, just like to hear it from your beautiful lips." She said back. Nakaha let out a teasing hum. "Is that so?" She said as she leaned closer to Arina. "Uh huh." Arina answered back with a grin. They stared into each other's lips for a few seconds more until Nakaha swore under her breath and crashed her lips against Arina's. Arina straightened up as they continued attacking each other's lips and pushed Nakaha to lay on the couch as she laid on top of her. Then she  broke up the kiss to breathe and "Let's make it fast. I have a chess tournament with Smity tomorrow." she said. "Yeah, okay." Nakaha answered, and she immediately continued kissing Arina. Her hands wandered on the body on top of her, caressing every single curve. Then she started to undo the button-up shirt she was wearing, clothes becoming too much of a barrier. Arina's hands also went towards the zipper of Nakaha's black dress, impatient. Lust took over both women as they hummed and whimpered in satisfaction. Arina helped Nakaha slide off the dress and unclipped her bra immediately. She took a few moments to admire the beautiful ginger lying beneath her. Her face was flushed red, lips swollen, nipples erected and tinted pink... "Fuck." She swore under her breath as she began sucking on one of her nipples. Nakaha let out a muffled moan in result, driving Arina crazier. She didn't linger with her breasts long as she began sliding down on Nakaha's body. Nakaha's hands found the back of Arina's bra and undid it, making them even. She began squeezing and playing with them as Arina slid off her underwear. Nakaha straightened up on the couch into a sitting position as she watched the black haired woman caress her inner thighs, so close to her pussy. She reached to the black haired woman's hair and took her hair tie off of her hair, letting them fall to her shoulders. Arina settled in between her thighs as she stared deep into the ginger's eyes from below and gently placed her legs on her shoulders. "Ready?" She asked, confirming. "Yeah, hurry." The other woman answered out of breath. Arina smirked at the impatience and began kissing her inner thighs as she moved closer to her entrance. She gave her clit a small lick when the kisses finally reached her slit. Nakaha whimpered at the sudden sensation as she opened her legs more. Arina started doing circular movements against her rim as she ate her out. The ginger couldn't keep her moans in anymore when she felt a finger enter her. The pressure was too much, now having two fingers thrusting in and out of her as she was being eaten out, she knew she'd be close soon enough. Arina felt the walls around her fingers tighten as she sucked on her clit more with hunger, eager to make her girlfriend cum. "Ah-Arina I'm...hah...about to-" She tried to warn but Arina squeezed her thigh and moved her fingers faster inside her. Nakaha only lasted a few more thrusts as she came undone to the woman's slender fingers. Arina rode her through her orgasm, watching her face expressions change, admiring the beauty of the moment. After Nakaha finally started to come back to her senses, she pulled out her fingers and sucked on them, making sure Nakaha saw every lick and heard every sucking sound. She smiled as the ginger's face went red. She gently kissed her lips. "I should get going now, gotta rest to win against Smity." She said as she broke the kiss. "But what about..." Nakaha said as she eyed Arina's body. "We didn't buy vibrators for nothing now, did we?" She answered, smirking. "Such a whore." Nakaha spitted back with a matching smirk. "Says the one who just got fingerfucked. See ya later, beautiful." She said as she took her leave. Nakaha just watched behind her with a stupid smile on her face.

saolun arkadaslar bodrumda yasananlar bunlardi ceset falan filan yok😅😅😅