oyunun en canon shipi

bayiliyom bunlara neyse enjoy

After the house fire, Scelerised offered to have Akredet come in for some therapy and talk about his awful experience, overall. His mask had broken in the fire, since a burning plank fell on top of him. Thank Goodness for Remiel, he immediately had a new one made. It was things like this that made Akredet be glad that he had Remiel by his side. Days were passing by slow and painful but they were going through them just fine.

Akredet jolted awake from his sleep, nightmares terroring his sleep again. Akredet had nightmares often, because of Father's beatings, but after the fire and Error dying to save him, they've gotten worse. Remiel also awoke with the slight trembling next to him. Akredet was sitting now, breathing quick and harsh, sweat running down from his temples. Remiel held his hand, and made Akredet face him with his other hand. "Hey Akrey, it's okay now...Shush..." He gently whispered against his ear while he held him close. He felt Akredet's arms meet behind his back and bury his head in crook of Remiel's neck. Akredet's breathing started to stabilize as Remiel put small pecks on his soft hair. "Better?" He asked as he pulled away from him. "Y-Yeah. Thanks." Akredet answered quickly. He felt weird, being comforted like this. Did he even deserve all this affection from someone so perfect? While he was busy thinking, Remiel snapped him out of his thoughts by saying "We should ask Scelerised for stronger sleeping pills. I'm worried you aren't getting enough sleep, Akrey." He pouted at the last sentence. That cute, innocent face was enough to make Akredet burst into tears. Remiel's eyes grew wide at the sudden breakdown. "W-Why am I even alive, Remiel? Error is dead because of me, Terror must hate me with his guts yet here I am, alive. Why didn't I die in that fire, why?" He asked between sobs. Remiel couldn't do more than to draw circles on his back. "I don't know, love. But what I know is I'm so glad you're here with me right now." He said as he lightly kissed Akredet's wet cheeks. It took a few more minutes for Akredet to calm down. "I'm sorry. I disturbed our sleep, and it was for nothing." He said. He was back to his 'I'm so cold, I don't feel anything.' act. Remiel knew him by the back of his hand, there was no fooling him. "If I ever hear you say anything like that ever again, I'm kicking you out of the bed." He said, smirking a little. Akredet's lips curled up just a little bit, and he suddenly put his arms around Remiel's body. "...Thank you." He said. "Anytime, love." He whispered back. The rest of the night was calm and cuddly.