''Where were you?'' I asked suspiciously. ''And who was with you?''

Kaira narrowed her eyes and attempted to walk past me, but I grabbed her arm.

''Well?''

''Why do you care?'' she grumbled annoyed. ''It has nothing to do with you.''

Pulling her back in front of me, I grabbed both her shoulders firmly. ''Everything that has to do with you has to do with me.'' I protested, squeezing her shoulders lightly. ''You're important to me, and if something's bothering you, I want to help you, but I can't if you won't tell me what's wrong.''

Kaira looked away from me. ''Rai is dead, Suki already left, and Izuna already has to go on missions because I'm not there, but I'm going back on the day I intended to go back. I know Izuna wouldn't overdo it in a training, but I am worried about the mission..''

Was Madara stupid? Letting his own son who hasn't even recovered yet go on a mission. Why couldn't he do it himself, or let someone else do it? Loosening the grip on her shoulders, I brought her closer to me. Kaira put her head against my shoulder, and I could hear her sigh. ''I don't know what to do anymore..'' she muttered. ''I know that what dad's doing is wrong, but he's only one of the few I have left, so I don't want to turn my back on him. I'm standing at a bifurcation, and I don't know what path to choose.''

''No one forces you to choose, you just have to do you think is best.'' I said.

''That's what you've always done, right?''

Kaira shrugged and lifted her head. She did look a bit desperate. Was this bothering her this much?

Kaira's POV.

My eyes slowly opened once I felt a warm breath tickle my neck. Blinking my eyes, I became aware of my surroundings. Sasuke was lying behind me, his chest softly pressed against my back, and his arm loosely around my waist. It felt weird, but comfortable, and also soothing.

I wonder what time it is. Would the others already be awake? Through the curtains, I should see the sun shining, but it wasn't that high in the air yet.

Sasuke stirred, pulling his arm back, and I decided to get up. Now he wasn't holding me anymore, I could stand up without waking him up. Carefully lifting the blankets and swinging my legs over the edge of the bed, I stood up, but was pulled back once a hand grabbed my wrist. I landed with a huff back on the bed, and once my wrist was released, an arm slipped around my waist, and it turned me so that I was facing Sasuke. ''You were awake?'' I asked.

''Just a few seconds.'' he mumbled, still looking a bit sleepy. ''Are you okay now?''

I nodded silently, and Sasuke pecked my lips. ''Good.''

''Sasuke?''

''Hmm?''

''Are you really going to kil this Danzo at the Five Kage summit?''

Sasuke tilted his head, looking at me with a frown on his face. ''Yes. Why'd you ask? Do you think I can't do it?''

''No..'' I muttered. ''Just be careful. You can't win against five kages.''

''Are you worried?'"

''Of course I am.'' I whispered, looking away from him. ''Why wouldn't I be?''

''Because it doesn't fit you.'' he answered. ''At least look a bit worried then. You

look like you don't care.''

I glared at him. ''I always look like that when I relax my face.''

Sasuke sighed, his eyebrows furrowed as he sat up, removing his arm from my waist. The warmth of his body left mine, and he got off the bed. ''Get dressed.'' he said. ''We'll leave this place once we've had breakfast downstairs.''

''I want to take a shower first.'' I muttered as I got off the bed as well. ''The last one I took was three days ago an-'' ''If you wanted to take a shower you should have done it earlier.'' Sasuke interrupted me. ''We have to leave early so we can travel more.''

Not liking his attitude, I glared at him. ''I wanted to but you-'' I was once again interrupted, but this time by Sasuke suddenly appearing in front of me. Acting swiftly, he pressed his lips against mine, shutting me up. I actually wanted to be mad at him, for interrupting me, and ordering me around, but I already found myself kissing him back. It was just irresistible. His soft lips, and nice kisses, how was I supposed to resist those? Sasuke always managed to captivate me, without fail.

When he pulled away, he looked down at me. ''Now get ready, we'll be leaving soon.''