Tsyerio " I'm happy you got to see you mom again you speak highly of her and I see that you miss her"

Lani " thank you Tsyerio"

Tsyerio " so what were you and kxee talking about I only herd some parts of the conversation not all"

Lani " he was checking up on me after what happened and we talked how we are talking"

Tsyeiro " oh I thought he had come here seeking something else out from you"

Lani " he was worried about me as he is someone one very close to me I will do the same for him and you, both of you are very important in my life and so is everyone else" Tsyerio smiled at the comment as it made him feel relax but he still didn't like kxee that much, he was still trying to get along with the boy but he still wanted to know what was the deeper relationship with kxee and lani.

Later that day

Lani " ......." Lani was at home after a day of thinking about what happened to her, even after she had woken up from what had happened to her a few days ago.

Lani " will you like to help me make dinner neteyam" neteyam soon sat next to his baby sister, she had given her a worried look.

Neteyam " how are you feeling today"

Lani " I'm feeling well teyam"

Neteyam " look I know these last few days haven't been the best for you"

Lani " you don't say" lani had started laughing a bit at her brother comment, getting him to laugh as well.

Neteyam " no matter what are dads say I will always stand up for you"

Lani " thank you neteyam but I don't want you to get in trouble with our dads and everyone else, you are the future olo'eythan" neteyam soon looked at lani and place a comforting hand on her shoulders.

Neteyam " I don't care I will do anything for you and pass this point I don't care what others say, you are my baby sister and I made a promise to mom to keep your safe and happy"

Lani " thank you big brother"

Neteyam " now come on help me make dinner you have a better culinary skills then me"

Lani " I will love to help big bro" neteyam had smiled at his baby sister and they soon started making dinner. After a while the rest of their siblings had arrived back at home soon joining with the two convention. All the brothers we're happy to see their sister was well, after what happened but they had a growing fear that something like this will happen again and it won't have a good outcome like last time.

Jake " oh your all got dinner started already that good"

Kiri " well when we got home neteyem and lani were already working on dinner so we came to help them"

Neytiri " that wonderful"

Neteyam " lani had helped make most of dinner I just did what she said she knows when to take control of situation" Jake and neytiro soon looked at lani as she was placing down bowls and plates.

Lani " I was just doing my best to help that all now come on let's eat dinner"

Kiri " where did you go today sis"

Y/n " well I was hanging out with kxee earlier today and soon I was with Tsyerio"

Spider " oh so you had a very interesting today"

Y/n " they were just making sure I'm okay after what happened yesterday, they were very worried"

Tuk " we were all worried and still worried about you"

Neteyam " there are other ways they can be worried about you lani well mostly kxee"

Lani " thank you all for caring about me but i think I'm going to be fine now and be nice neteyam we have to be friends"

Neteyam " sure"

Jake " let's make sure none of that happen again"

Lani " yes sir" everyone soon gather around the fire and had been serviced dinner and soon started eating, they was a conversation going on lani was doing her best to add to the talk but she always seem to have her attention stolen away by something and that something was the ocean. She a feeling something new was coming for her and she could tell when, it was coming but she a feeling something was coming to test her. Lani was having hard time telling what the deal was with her dads they seemed to worried about her but always seemed to be, trying to lecture her one her relationship with two sons of olo'eythans. Once dinner was over everyone soon had went to do their own thing before everyone had went off to bed for the night, lani was hoping that her day tomorrow was going to be a bit normal and didn't have that much chaos knowing her life right now there was going to be going to be some bit of chaos.