Meeting the Cryo Daddy

Start from the beginning

Ciel: Notice It's likely that the bard from before helped him.

Rimuru: Interesting so I guess he is who I think he is.

Paimon: "Huh Traveller how are you staying afloat in the Air and Rimuru how are you flying!?"

???: "I'm preventing your fall with the help of a thousand winds"

Paimon: "Huh!?! Who's voice was that?!

???: "Now concentrate. See yourself grasping the Wind. Harness it's Energy"

Aether didn't question the voice and just started blasting the Dragon with Anemo energy. Meanwhile I was sending slashes of wind using my sword towards the Dragon.

After injuring the Dragon a bit It started to roar loudly and fly away.Me and Aether landed back on the ground surprisingly without any injuries considering the fact that we got swept away in a Tornado.

Amber: "Are you guys Ok?! Are you hurt?"

Aether: "We're Okay."

Suddenly as we were talking a person started approaching us.

???: *Clap* *Clap* "You've got actually got the power to go up against the Dragon."

???: "Are you a New Ally... Or a New Storm?"

Amber: "Stormterror is attacking Mondstadt itself!?"

Amber: "Rimuru, Traveller we must report this to Acting GrandMaster Jean!"

???: "Hold on Amber... Aren't you forgetting to introduce us?"

Amber: "Oh right.. This is Kaeya, our Cavalry captain."

Rimuru: He reminds me of a certain Dreamboat...

Amber: "Kaeya these are Travellers from afar."

Kaeya: "From afar? Is that all we know about them."

Amber: "Oh uhh.. Right!"

Amber then goes onto explain our situation.

Kaeya: "Ah is that Right? Well... Welcome to Mondstadt tho you haven't arrived in the best of times"

Kaeya: "I understand the anguish of being separated from family..."

Rimuru: Skill issues

Kaeya: "I don't know why you are looking for the Anemo God but everyone has their secrets, right?."

Kaeya: The blonde one looks trustworthy but the blue haired girl...She gives me an ominous feeling.

Amber: "Let's go to the Headquarters and inform Jean of our situation."

*While walking to the Favonious Headquarters*

Kaeya: I should try to get some information about the Blue haired girl. I know that the Traveller is searching for his sister but why is she helping them? To my knowledge she just decided to.

Kaeya: "Rimuru you know you really look beautiful" Although I am trying to sweet talk her in giving me information ,She really is definitely the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

Rimuru however was just weirded out.

Rimuru: "Uhh thanks?"

Kaeya: "Can I ask you a question?"

Rimuru: "....Sure?"

Kaeya: "Is there any particular reason that you chose to help the Traveller?"

Rimuru: I can't just say I was bored! He may become on guard if I tell him that.

Rimuru: "Well when I was little I had a brother who I cherished, but one day he fell sick and eventually died. I guess I didn't want something like that to happen to Aether."

Kaeya: "Oh I see, I'm sorry for asking about that"

Rimuru: Good he seems to have bought it. I purposefully chose to make a sibling story because he also seems to experience some family problems by what he said earlier. He's sharp, but I have been a ruler for a long time I know how to convince people. If it was someone other than me he could've figured out they were lying.

Kaeya Pov

I gained some information about her past but it seems like that may have a touchy subject.

Kaeya: It seems she also has family issues.

*Kaeya felt that he had grown closer to Rimuru*

Third person Pov

Inside the Favonious HQ

A person was pacing back and forth seemingly waiting for someone.

Lisa: "Jean, what's the hurry? I thought we agreed to meet them here."

Jean: "There have been sightings of Stormterror outside the city. Once we meet, we must..."

Lisa: "Relax. I'll lend a hand when the time comes."

This comment seemed to have eased the worries of the person named Jean.

*Creeaaakkkk*

Kaeya: "Jean, I've brought them."

-------------------------

Words:1128