adjacent reading

sniper comprehensionThe devil doesn't have to be defeatedMozun is my apprenticeFrom Gangster to Fantasy SupremeSuper Shinto LordPracticing NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time Lingzunmelting city[Football] In the name of the team doctor

All the chapters have been cached for you, download the APP to view~

One-click listening to books

Home Computer Version Bookshelf

Privacy Protection Disclaimer Contact Us

Chapter 32

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

She can't blame her son, because he was born by herself after all, if she wanted to blame her, she would blame the boss's wife, who is usually very shrewd, so why is she confused now, even though she followed the boss's words at the beginning , but in fact, she has already begun to feel that Mrs. Shen is not very happy in her heart. The granddaughter who was originally regarded as a pain is now also disliked by her, and of course she is even more disliked.

As for what life Shen Yueshu will live in the future, it has nothing to do with Shen Qingci.

On this day, Shen Qingci just went to school with her husband, and the husband also left homework. When Shen Qingci finished the homework left by the husband, he went to visit his sister to play, but it turned out that Shen Dingshan went straight to school, and there was still a lot of money behind him. Followed by a middle-aged woman in her forties.

[The problem of the slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

The middle-aged woman held her head high, her hair combed meticulously, and although the clothes on her body were a bit old, they were washed very clean.

This is Nanny He.

Shen Qingci's eyes stared at the middle-aged woman without blinking, and his nose was sore that it was unbearable.

Is this really Nanny He? She was the one who treated her best in her previous life, married her into the Huang family with her, was framed for stealing, and was forcibly sent away? This is her mother's wet nurse, something happened to the Shen family At that time, Mrs. Shen had already sent away her mother's family, except for a nurse, not even a nurse.

She is her mother's wet nurse, and also her nanny, who takes care of her meticulously and is the most loyal and loyal, no matter how betrayed she is, no matter how unbearable she is, no matter how low she is, what Nanny has always protected her, even if she is really not worthy of sympathy at all, but in the eyes of Nanny He, she is everything to her, even if she sacrifices her own life, she will protect her Miss.

"What's the matter, Ah Ning?" Shen Dingshan pulled her daughter out from behind, and then hugged her up.

"Ah Ning, this is Nanny He, your mother's wet nurse. She will take care of you with Nanny from now on, okay?" Nanny followed Shen Qingci from the very beginning, and she has always been very good for so long. , also had feelings, and the nanny also kept her duty and took good care of his Ning, so he never thought about changing her. Now that he has found He Nanny, his future Ah Ning also has someone close to her mother, so he knows that Nanny He will use her life to protect Ah Ning when she grows up.