Grandpa Shen stroked his beard, "I think Shen Dingshan has already had this thought, but he just took advantage of this opportunity to withdraw from the government school. With other excuses, the government school was withdrawn."

Mrs. Shen nodded, "I think that's the case, he just deliberately made me unhappy."

Second Madam Shen tightened the handkerchief in her hand. Do you think they are idiots? This is obviously biased towards the big house. The people in the big house caused such a big thing, and they gave it to them with just one sentence. Bring it over.

"Mother, our top priority now is how to re-establish the western education in the mansion." This is a major issue that concerns future generations. It's the most important time, when the government school is withdrawn, is this to cut off their Shen family's high-ranking officials?

Mrs. Shen stood up, "The old man will go and talk to Shen Dingshan, no matter what, he is a member of the Shen family, so why do things so badly, it is also because of this trivial matter that ruined the relationship between the two families .”

Mrs. Shen really gave up her own face, what face can she want now, the family is like this, even if she wants face, she has to think about the future of the younger generations.

She passed it on to people several times, saying that Shen Dingshan had discussed things in the past, but this time Shen Dingshan was determined not to come. She wanted to use her status as an elder to suppress others, but what kind of elder was she? There is no blood relationship, Shen Dingshan's temperament is not kind in itself, and only in front of his little daughter, it is a little bit more. Most of the time, when others see his face, they are afraid of it. .

Mrs. Shen saw that this trick was not working, so she had no choice but to come to ask for an explanation. Shen Dingshan has been busy with military affairs recently, and he can still take care of others. Naturally, the housekeeper at home has been ordered by the general to say everything he can. Now, I can say what I can’t say, that is, there will be no need for government schools in the future, only the private schools of their general’s mansion. After all, their sisters are still young, and they can’t walk such a long road, and the weather is getting worse now. It's cold, I'm afraid the child won't be able to bear that kind of cold.

In fact, the butler's words were already very tactful and pleasant, and of course they were much more pleasant. Shen Dingshan's original words at that time were not like that.

He said.

"It doesn't matter who comes, let him go to Lao Tzu, where to fight, where to go, I don't have time."

Mrs. Shen came a few times, but the housekeeper was prevaricated by the words. Mrs. Shen was in a hurry and almost smashed the general's mansion, but she endured it in the end, and still remembered that they were borrowing someone now. They can only live in the capital because of the benefits, but Shen Dingshan and the others must not offend them. If they are offended, it will be of no benefit to them at all.

What to do now, this mansion theory is to be located in the General's Mansion, but she knows that if their children want to go there, it may not be so nice, and she can't help but blame Shen Yueshu in her heart, Well, this is how to teach, even she, an old woman, dare not say a word, everyone knows how precious Shen Dingshan is to that daughter, and dare to give that child a face.

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Add to bookmark] [Next chapter]

recommended reading

my sister is a prophet running water cut jade Dao Xuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Prince, don't be arrogant! Wan Junxin Happy Members in Konoha The strongest wolf soldier