Chapter One

Hey guys! Think I already mentioned it somewhere but this is my first book in wattpad. I just edited this chapter cuz honestly it was horrible. I've corrected most things but feel free to let me know if I missed anything.

At first I thought that Frederick would be a cool name for Robin's dad but its been changed to Ralvañeo... I'm so sorry for the confusion.... Well I think that's it folks. Enjoy!

Robin heard the doorbell chime and she descended the stairs quickly; two at a time.

"Lilly, is it Kyle?" She asked excitedly as she reached the landing. She stared at the older woman quizzically when she turned from the door; a look of disbelief on her face. Robin peered outside and gasped at the sight that met her. Leonardo Beauchamp. After not seeing him for five years, here he was, her childhood rival. He looked as arrogant as ever, a smug smile gracing his lips.

"Hello Robin."

Her surprise immediately transformed into indifference at the mocking note in his voice. "Leonardo" she nodded.

"I'm here to see Mr. Giovanni. May I come in?"

Her surprise resurfaced at the mention of her father and Robin hesitantly gave him room to enter. "Ofcourse."

"Sir Beauchamp." Lilly's voice trembled as she looked up at the man who honestly defined tall, dark and handsome. She took her handkerchief from her apron pocket and dabbed at her eyes.

"Come now Lilly, I haven't been gone that long. I'm still your Leo." He bent and kissed her wrinkled cheek.

Lilly blushed slightly and Robin rolled her eyes trying not to snort. " How I've missed you." She framed his face in her capable hands. "You've grown quite handsomely."

She looked over her specs at Robin, frowning slightly. "Since you've left no one dares to challenge Robin. Maybe now you can keep her in check."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Leonardo straightened to his full height, looking down at the set line of Robin's jaw. As defiant and frigid as ever. She had grown into a breathtaking beauty though. If only she wasn't a rotten brat."I'd be happy to, but I'm not here to stay."

Robin looked up at him; arms folded across her chest. She was not in the least intimidated by his piercing black eyes, cocky demeanor or towering height. She scoffed internally. The sooner he left the better.

"Oh." Lilly said sadly. "I'll take you upstairs to Ralvañeo's room."

"Thank you." Leonardo took one last look at Robin in her riding pants and knee high boots before ascending the stairs. This was going to be fun.