Rodarius basically did everything he handed out the papers the doctor gave him with the baby's gender on it.

Gee was supposed to do it.

He set the orders for the cake and balloons.

Gee was supposed to do it.

And so much more, he felt like Gee was made at him about something but he couldn't put his finger on it at the moment.

"I'll be back y'all" he stated, trying to get up off the beanbag chair.

It took him a minute but he finally got up and waddled to the back room that his boyfriend was in.

Rodarius pushed opened on the door seeing Gee sitting on the watch some dumb ass tv show. "why you not out there helping me with your child gender reveal".

Gee turned his head looking at rodarius stand there with an angry look on his face.

"yo friends disrespectful and ion wanna be around them" He lied taking a sip of whatever was in that cup.

"stop the bullshit if you mad about the people I invited then say so" rodarius said straight forward walking over to Gee.

Gee shrugged his shoulder about take another sip from his cup when it was popped out his hand and all the purple liquid splash on the wall. "why the fuck would you do that?".

Rodarius shrugged mimickin Gee actions.

The older male took a deep breath in before getting up off the bed. "I understand you pregnant and all but you gotta calm down".

"I am calm" Rodarius replied crossing his arms across his chest which Gee smack his teeth. "Obviously you ain't.. smacking shit out my hand over a lil argument you know how much that cost".

"I smack it out yo hand so you can listen even if I knew how much it cost I wouldn't care" He snapped.

The only reason Rodarius was getting loud with Gee was because his friends were here and Gee wasn't gonna yell back at if he knew someone else was in the house.

"Alright lil bro" Gee said sitting back down on the bed.

"Rodarius we finna dip we'll see you tomorrow!!" He heard Sergio yelled from the living room. "byee I love y'all and be careful!" He screamed back before hearing the door close.

"You not gon tell me why you mad?" Rodarius asked turning back to Gee who was now on the phone with someone.

Gee held up his finger. "Aight I'll be there in 10" he said hanging up the phone.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes" Gee told Rodarius getting up off the bed once again.

Gee slipped on his shoes and grabbed his keys off the night stand. "dont argue with me right now I'll be back" He stated giving rodarius a small his on his lips before leaving out the room.

-🙄-

Rodarius sat on the scrolling through Instagram when he came across someone familiar that caught his eye.