"Yeah. Let me see if she has any slots open, she's usually booked around this time on Wednesdays." The bouncer stated looking through his iPad.

Eryzo prayed to God that Felony had one last slot open. She chewed on her cheek, anxiously waiting for the bouncer's next move. She specifically dressed the way she did for Felony, already wanting her hands to roam her body like the last time.

"Looks like you're lucky. You filled her last slot. If you could just sign her contract. Also, are you already aware that you'll be blindfolded?" He spoke, slipping Eryzo Felony's contract.

"Yeah. Can I pay her directly?" She asked. The last time she paid upfront, to make sure that her spot was secure, but she was on different timing this time. She wanted a reason to touch Felony. She wanted to give her the money herself.

"Yeah. Keep an eye on your phone, a number will text you whenever she's ready."

"Thank you." Eryzo nodded, trying to contain her excitement. She was excited to see what was in store for her, but also nervous. She couldn't believe that she was back at the same club feening for a private dance by one of her student's mom. She shook the thought out of her head and followed Tia to the bar.

The club was filled from wall to wall, people in every corner. Every VIP section was filled and there was still people trying to get inside. Luckily Eryzo and Katia made it just in time before they reached capacity for the night.

"This bitch all wetty and she ready, ooh she tryna fuck!" Katia smirked, rapping one of the lines from—Point me 2. She loved the song, especially Cardi B's feature. "This for you and Felony." She said in Eryzo's ear.

"Ain't gone lie her shit is fat, hit it from the back." Eryzo recited, sipping from her cup. She definitely felt that part for Felony because one thing she was blessed with was a fat trunk.

"Oh you ready mami. You bet not get in there acting all nervous." Tia smiled, seeing Eryzo loosen up. She was overall glad that she decided to go out. One thing Tia loved was a good time and she felt like Eryzo deserved it just as much as she did.

"I'll try not to. What if she takes it even further?" Eryzo questioned. She tried to hope for an eventful night. Even though she was dating Justin, she hoped that Felony took the dance even further than she did the last time. She wanted to feel, to be felt on, and to feel like she was the only private in Felony's world.

"Shit, in my eyes you single. I would let her. We different breeds though, so just do whatever you comfortable with. If she kiss me I'd let her take me home. If she touch me in a sexual way I'd let her turn me the fuck out. Period." Tia shrugged. Tia was the type to get back. She wanted Eryzo to shit on Justin at every chance she got.

Eryzo only nodded, letting the advice marinate in her mind. She would just let everything unfold itself. She wanted to have fun and she was gonna do just that.

Feeling a buzz in her pocket, her heart started to flutter. She knew that it was her time. She finished her cup off and gave Tia one last smirk before walking off. When she arrived at the private room, she was searched before being blindfolded.

"She's headed your way now. You can go and take your seat."

Eryzo nodded, walking into the room sitting in the familiar chair. Her leg anxiously bounced as she waited for her dancer. She tried to read the vibe. She wondered if Felony would be dancing to a slow or fast song..what she would be wearing on a special Wednesday..what her mood was..if she was tipsy. Her loud thoughts were interrupted when she heard the door open.

"Mm somebody came back for more." Felony smirked childishly as she locked the door behind her. She never locked the door with her privates, but her mind was on one thing.