Chapter 4

I woke up to someone knocking at the door good thing floki didn't hear tho. I grab my phone and look at the time. Who knocks at 2:30 in the morning.

I go downstairs and open the door. I loook up and it was João. "What are you doing here Felix" I say in a tired voice. " Well i'm guessing you already figured out I left my dog here" He reply's.

How could I be so stupid of course that's why he came! "Oh yea I was gonna text you sorry about that"
I say quickly. I walk in to go get floki but João was just standing at the door.

"You can come in João" I say. "Oh uhm yea sorry" He sounded embarrassed. He follows me into my room. "Thanks for taking care of him" He says as he picks floki up.

"Yea of course any time" I reply smiling. He started laughing. "What" I say confused. "Just the way you smiled"  "Wow ur so mean João" I say jokingly.

"Are you going to Juniors party" I say.
"Yea i'm guessing you are too" João replys. "Yea well i'll see you there Felix"

"Bye Victoria" "Bye Felix" I say watching him leave.
I couldn't sleep anymore so I just stayed up on my phone.

It was around 9 am and I heard my mom's voice so I go say good morning . "Hi mom, good morning " I say. "Why'd you come home so late?"
She says in a mad tone.

"I'm sorry ma we got caught up and I didn't realize the time" "Make sure it dosnt happen again Victoria but me and your dad need to tell You something sit down"

Shit this sounds important. Please don't be pregnant I can't have another matteo. My mom and dad sit right in front of me.

( In the book messi speaks english )

" We're re leaving barca because I got a contract from psg so we will be moving to france In 2 months" My dad says.  My heart dropped. It felt like I was gonna throw up.

"But what about the friends I have what about the house what about the life we have here! We can't just leave all that behind!" I say on the verge of tears.

"Calm down victoria sometimes you need a new start you need to learn to let go think about all the new friends you'll make" My mom says.

What am I gonna say to everyone. Hey sorry i'm moving away cause my dad got a contract at psg.
What that's not fair I grew up here I have a life here. He can't just take that away!

I decided to go on a walk to get some air so I put on some jean shorts and a crop top. I Was walking when suddenly I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry I should've been looking at where I was going!"
I say apologizing.

I look up and it's a girl about my age with dark blonde hair and green eyes. She looked like she had just seen a ghost. "Uhm are you alright" I say genuinely concerned.

"You're messi's daughter!!" She says. "Uhm yea?"
"Oh i'm so sorry I forgot to introduce myself I'm Sarah" She says sticking out her hand for me to shake.

"I'm victoria" I say shaking her hand. "You're Ronaldo juniors girlfriend right?" She says. I blushed  "Oh no we're just friends" "oh come on don't lie you at least like him I saw that blush" She says.

Do I like him!?  "Can I give you my number and talk to you later about it cause I have to go" I say looking at the time."Yea of course, I'll text you later!"

We exchanged numbers and then I had to leave. "Bye sarah" "Bye Victoria"

I start running home. Once I get home I go to my room and take a long shower cause not gonna lie I think I stepped on dog shit and now I smell like that.

Once I was done I got out my laptop and started looking for what to get junior for his birthday.
I found the perfume he uses and since his is almost out I thought he would like a new one.

Honestly it is so hard to shop for guys. I remembered he likes nerd clusters so tomorrow morning i'll go buy some.  I also know he likes off white so I got him a shirt.

After I was done I put my laptop to charge. "Victoria dinners ready" My mom shouts. "Coming" I say while going down stairs.

I sit down with my brothers and dad while my mom serves the food. "Victoria dosnt wanna move because she dosnt want to leave her boyfriend" Matteo says smirking.

I just rolled my eyes because I wanted to avoid problems. "Victoria is that true?" My dad asks.
"No he's just messing around I don't have a boyfriend" I reply.

"Mom I have a birthday party on saturday can I go?"
I ask. "Yea but no later than 10" She says reminding me about yesterday. "Of course mom, thank you!"

"Oh I made a new friend today walking around the neighborhood, her names Sarah" I say.
"That's nice but don't become to close because remember we are leaving soon" My dad says.

Of course he had to bring that up. After he said that nobody said anything for the rest of dinner. When I was done I went to my room to text Sarah.

Sarah
Victoria: Hi
Sarah: Hey girl so do you like Junior?
Victoria: I mean I haven't really thought about that
Sarah: Just from the way you blush at his name I can tell you do
Victoria: We'll his birthday is on Saturday I was wondering If you could come with me
Sarah: YES OFCC
Victoria: lmfao I can pick you up 
Sarah: We should get ready together
Victoria: We should tho you can come to my house at like 10 am
Sarah: Ok bye
Victoria: Bye
__________________________

I still haven't asked Junior if she can come but i'm sure he'll say yes. I'll ask him tomorrow. I put my phone down and went to sleep

*Authors note*
( ME POSTING 2 DAYS IN A ROW ⁉️
I'm so happy i've been posting it's even entertaining for me to proof read it.
I think next chapter there should be a bit of juniors pov that should be fun. But anyways I hope you guys are enjoying it I love y'all sm ❤️‼️)

*1090 words*