chapter 3

Me and dybala talked  for a couple hours and then he had to go. I was laying in bed when junior called me.

"Hi" I say. "hi, me and joão are going to the beach I was wondering If you wanted to come?"
I mean I have nothing else to do why not. "yea sure, can you pick me up" "of course" "thanks" I say before hanging up.

What am I gonna wear?!! I go to my closet and search for a bathing suit. I pick up a light blue two piece. I mean It's cute i'll wear it.  I change and put on some shorts with it.

I was brushing my hair and Someone knocked on the door. I got out of the bathroom and ran downstairs before my mom could open and embarrass me. "mama me voy" I say. "ok que tengas cuidado  ."

I open the door and it's joão and junior. "hi" I say while hugging them. "hi you look pretty" junior says.
I turned crazy red like a tomato "thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I say trying to play it off.

I was so distracted by juniors comment I didn't even realize that there was a dog right in front of me. "awww what's his name" I say bending down to pet the dog.
"floki" joão says looking me in the eye. Wow I never realized how pretty his eyes are.

"Can we leave him here sorry to bother It's just I don't think the beach we're going to allows dogs" João says breaking the silence. "Yea of course" I say

We got in the car and junior kept giving me small glances. The ride there was pretty quiet. I was on my phone when I realized we had arrived.

We got out of the car and put all of our stuff down on a towel. João started taking his shirt off and I was trying so hard for my jaw not drop. DAYUM HE HAS ABS.

Junior was staring at me so I tried not to look at joão. I felt like such a player, I love both of them.
They both are funny,kind, and good looking. What the heck am I a player?

I can't ruin my friendship with them so ima just try and let it go. "We should play futbol later I think I have a ball in the trunk" Junior speaks.

"Yea sure that sounds nice maybe I could show Victoria some of my tricks" João reply's. I smile but I see junior isn't too happy about it.

We go in the water and Junior goes under me. Me and João both look at each other confused. Suddenly I feel junior pick me up on his shoulders . "Junior are you sure this is safe" I say. "Yes if you want you can hold my hands"

I do as he says and I grab his hands. I feel so many butterflies his hands were so warm and comforting. I blushed a little good thing he can't see me. I'm pretty sure João saw tho.

We were just splashing and playing around when the sun started to set. "We should take a pic for my insta!" I say. "what are you waiting for!!" João says.
I smile knowing he cares.

We spent like 30 minutes taking pictures for our instagram. I sit down and post some of the pictures.

Victoriamessi

Liked by Magui_corceiro and 148,520 othersVictoriamessi with my favs @joãfelix79 @crisjnrView all 5,629 comments Magui_corceiro next time you guys need to invite me

Victoriamessi with my favs @joãfelix79 @crisjnr
View all 5,629 comments
Magui_corceiro next time you guys need to invite me.

I got a notification it was from this girl named Magui. "Do you guys know who Magui is?" I ask them. "Oh that's João's ex" "yea" João says sadly.

"Oh well she wants to hang out with us what do I say?" "I mean I guess she's not that bad" Junior responds. João just stayed silent.

"Can one of you guys text her later or something" I say. "mhm I guess I can since I have her number" João says annoyed. "ok great"

"We should head back It's getting late" Junior says.
Me and João agree. Junior calls the driver and he shows up. We all get in the car.

"I had so much fun but i'm so tired" I say. "Yea honestly it's nice when it's just the three of us" João reply's. João's house was first so the driver dropped him off. " Bye João" I yell out the window.

"Bye Victoria bye Junior" he says. "byee"
me and junior cuddled up cause we were cold.
"My birthday party is on saturday I was wondering if you could come" Junior ask's .

"Yea of course" I smile at him. We arrived at my house and I hugged him. The butterflies started coming back. "Bye Junior" "Bye Victoria"

I go inside and I see floki. Shit We forgot about floki. I carry him to my room and look for my mom but everyone was sleeping.

I go shower and I leave the bathroom door open so I could make sure floki wasn't doing anything he wasn't supposed to. When I got out I changed into some sweats and a black crop top.

I go on my bed and floki jumps on with me. "Should I text your dad right now or tomorrow" I say looking at floki. "Mmm i'll just text him tomorrow"

I lay a blanket for floki on the floor and fall asleep.

*Authors note*
( finally updated after like 5 months!! Honestly i'm getting motivated again because of how good this chapter is. I haven't updated cause of school and vacation and stuff and I didn't wanna give you guys a random chapter just to update. I hope you like this chapter and like the book so far. Please leave comments you guys make me laugh )

LEME BLESS YOUR EYES 😍

*975 words*