Don't blush

Don't blush

Don't blush

Please tell me if the foundation covers it.

He walked soundly and shook hands with everyone. My eyes followed him as he made his way to Rose. She straightened her posture, pressed her chest a little forward, tucked some of her half-long curled hair behind her ear, and looked a down before meeting his eyes.
Had she been practicing or something... oh right, this is her domain.

At a fast pace, my grandmother walked out of the kitchen. She placed her hands on Sunghoons chin and scanned his face thoroughly. "She has taste, I must say that"

"Grandma, this is Sunghoon, Sunghoon this is my grandmother" I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you Mam, I'm Layla's boyfriend"

Boyfriend. Fuck I hated that word.

"Aah, I hope you treat her right then?"

"Of course, it would be wrong of me to not" he smiled reassuringly.

When did he become so good at acting, I asked myself as we walked towards the main table.

Swing it was filled with all kinds of homemade dishes, and my tummy started craving it. I felt myself almost drooling.
As I was too busy admiring the food I was about to devour I don't notice the little devil seating herself opposite of my fake boyfriend.

"So Sunghoon" she shared sweetly. "What do you like about our Layla here?"

Fucking bitch- she is going to expose me for something. But on the other side, I thought she would start the moment he walked in the door, so she did start later than expected.

"I don't think there is one thing I like about her. I just like her, spending time with her, and being with her. I like the way she makes me feel and that she always finds a way to occupy my mind"

"Good answer son" my father praised him.

"Impressive" I whispered to him as the others started talking.

"I know, found it on Google on my way here"

My eyes started looking around as I felt someone stare at me with cold eyes. Turing my head slightly sideways I met Roses eyes. I smirked at her knowing I had earned a point, leaving us one zero.
We sent the food among our selves, taking what we wanted off the big plates, then sending them to the next person.

In reality, I wanted to fill my plate to the brim with food and just eat it all in one bite, but then Jisoos words started to replay in my mind and I was hit by the realization that I could not gain any weight.
I tried brushing it off by telling myself that I could eat today, and just fast the whole day tomorrow. But I knew that wouldn't work, I had been through this before. If I ate today, I would stuff myself full within the first few minutes, then eat dessert. And after the guest would leave I would be up all night eating as a way of coaling with the thought that I had over ate.

"You look lovely today," Sunghoon said as he passed me a tray of vegetables.

"Aw thank you, did you find that on Google too?"