His other hand lazily rested along Amerie's ass, steadying her relaxed body. "Got a kingpin in his feelings, I love seeing your fine ass mad." She mumbled, trailing her kissed down from under his ear to the crook of his neck.

His teeth naturally sunk down into his bottom lip, allowing the cloud of smoke to seep past them. "I ain't in my feelings if you mine regardless. You my fucking wife, baby momma, all that. Don't act dumb." He mumbled, his lips marking the skin of her neck softly.

"No ring, no baby. I'm confused-."

"You ever shut the fuck up?" He spoke with that rasp that made her entire body undergo a certain heat she couldn't shake.

"Why do you want to be with me so bad?" She spoke softly, adjusting her body so she sat in his lap sideways to see him. She loved to just watch him, admired how beautiful of a man he was and how obsessed with him she was.

She really and truly did want to be with him. He made her happy in ways she'd never experienced before, and he matched her perfectly. She didn't feel like he gave himself enough credit, because he genuinely was everything she could have wanted but he barely believed that himself. And her repeated rejection didn't help that.

"You make me happy, I already told you that." Syre spoke dully, allowing the smoke to roll down his throat again.

Straight facing him, Amerie turned his head to stare down at her. "I want the deeper reasoning, I know it's more than that. Just be transparent with me, and I'll do the same." She spoke genuinely, raising her body to place a gentle peck along his lips.

"I just feel like you understand me." He spoke through the smoke he blew off to the side, away from her face. "I struggle in relationships and all that cause I'm not comfortable enough with the girl to open up about anything, and I still struggle with that, but you make me feel like ion got to be worried to just talk. It ain't bout what I can do for you."

"And it'll never be about what you can do for me, because I care for you so much more outside of that. I told you weeks ago that I want to work towards something with you, and eventually I'll want to be with you. But you just need to let me heal baby, cause the last thing I need is to just crumble if anything were to go bad. I just need time Syre, but I'm all for you and I've been all for you." She spoke softly with her left hand laid against his face gently.

She watched his gray eyes blink down to stare into her awaiting ones. It seemed like they were the only ones outside, for what was usually a busy LA night. Her hand stroked at his face gently, just staring up until he finally leant down to give her what she was anticipating.

Their lips moved in sync, so slow and passionate. There was no doubt how they felt for one another from the feelings of that kiss alone, the softness of their lips moving atop one another without anything more than their emotions.

"I ain't resting till we get this shit right, Ian ever wanted nothing as bad as I want you." He whispered up against her lips that he leant in to peck again.

"When we do get it right I will never let you go no matter what, I promise."

Los Angeles, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
July 8th, 7:00 pm

❣︎

The tears ran down her face in a way almost uncontrollable, forcing light hiccups from her mouth in attempts to regulate her breathing. Her hands trembled as she tried her absolute hardest to locate the contact name of the one person she needed right now.