"I hate the fact that you think this has something to do with you personally, because it honest to God doesn't. I don't want to be at odds with you because of something as little as this, cause it's unnecessary." She folded her arms just under her breasts, feeling the breeze come over her body again that she ignored.

"This shit may be little to you, but it ain't little to me." He muttered, and no matter how much she hated the fact they had to have these constant back and forths, his words brought her so much comfort.

She knew he genuinely did like her, and her repeated hesitant stance affected him. He didn't show it in any way other than frustration and anger, she never seen him mope or look sad. But the fact she affected his emotions period, made her feel bad every single time.

Smiling, she stood from where she sat to go over towards him. From the glance he gave her alone, she knew he was over her presence entirely, but that didn't stop her from moving closer to him. She ignored the money that he was getting together to push her entire body into his, forcing him to lean back against the chair so she could straddle his lap.

"Yo-."

"I like you a lot, I already told you this. Stop acting like I just don't want to be with you, because I do. But baby I know it's not best for the both of us-."

"But that's just you doubting shit before it could even happen, and that's yo issue. How you negative bout a relationship that ain't even happen yet? You forcing yourself to believe bullshit. Convincing yourself Imma hurt you before we even 2 steps in make sense to you Amerie?" His eyebrows knitted to look at her like she was stupid.

She pushed a breath through her slightly parted lips. "I never said you'll hurt me, I said I don't want to mess up what we have going on." She repeated the same thing she been saying calmly. Her voice, tone, and body completely relaxed on top of him.

"So you got plans to hurt me?"

"No-."

"So what the fuck we talking bout, and why the fuck you not my girl right now?" He looked past her to grab the money he was trying to sort through before she came outside. Glancing back herself, she took a brief look at what he was doing, before leaning up to wrap her arms around his neck with her head laid along his shoulder.

"Cause you're my man regardless." She whispered, pressing a kiss right under his ear.

"No the hell I ain't." He mumbled, followed by a small chuckle making her face turn down.

"So you got another bitch?"

Chuckling again, Syre set the money he held to the side. "If I do that don't concern you, since we supposedly not getting in no relationship." He watched her body immediately attempt to raise with a frown lining her downturned lips. "Chill, Ian fucking with nobody but you. Sit the fuck down." He pulled her back down on his lap before she could really go anywhere.

"Better be; You fuck me too good to have another bitch anyways, so don't even try and play like that." She rolled her eyes, laying her head back down on his shoulder comfortably.

"The hell do that even mean?"

"You know what it means, you're a man." She mumbled, staring into his side profile. "When I was sharing you with your delusional army, I could tell the difference. You've always been my best, but...I just know-."

"I don't give a fuck, you tryna change the subject and shit like we wasn't having that other conversation. Ian even tryna talk to you right now." He shook his head, taking a slow pull from his blunt again to relax his body that leant back into the plush chair.