chapter 12:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

501st & other nearby witch units took off. Mio spots a f35E panther took off from the uss montana. She saw taylor behind the controls he fired air to air missiles.

F35Es Zeros & f22s took off. Fuso pilots are shocked that they fire at long range & perform easy dodge maneuvers avoid lasers easily.

Hoffman: what's HMS hood doing?

Crawford: BLOODY HELL ITS SUICIDE

Leather: YOUR WIDE OPENED

Captain Goodwin of the uss Missouri (upgraded same for her sisters) told them to retreat.

Lynette: bloody idiots

Neruoi exploded in peices. Mio moved in front of the patriot colored f35e. (Red white & blue skin) she puts a shield large enough to protect him.

Mio: you okay taylor kun?

Taylor: << i am thank you. Who blew it up >>

Minna turns to a woman with a big bust holding a m5, rocket launcher.

????: nice to meet you witch ace. I'll be around

Minna saluted. She sounds fusoan (Japanese) her magic amped up again sensing something around that woman as she leaves with assume to be her husband. Grizzily's parents tsunade & daniel.

Epilogue:

Bolt: her names recker tsunade. Idk anything about her

Yoshika: she looks powerful. Some kind of magic surrounds her

Trude: i can tell she's a fighter too. Judging by her eyes

Maho: she is a fighter

Mio: i like to meet your mother in law one day

Taylor & his vice captain. Other world witch navy guys present are walking out to the condors to go back to their ships. Mio rans off.

Whiplash 1 pov:

I looked at taylor & mio talking to one another. They first kissed.

" Good job captain "

Author pov:

Miho & hoffman sleeping together. Door opened seeing sanya plop on their bed. Married couple jolted awake. They saw her asleep they smiled & went back to bed.

later.