How can a person's body temperature be so cold, but Shen Qingci in front of her is like this, her body seems to have no body temperature at all, without blood, there is no temperature.

"Sister, I advise you to give the incense to my sister, so that my sister can help your eldest sister prepare a thin coffin, so that she can be buried in the ground, so that she doesn't die in her lifetime, and then she will fall into the body of a lonely ghost after death." end."

"Lou Ziyin..."

The ones that are cold are almost without a trace of sorrow, and the ones that are mild are almost unable to experience the eight sufferings of the world.

It's just these three words, which are flat, twisted, and tasteless.

Lou Ziyin froze for a moment, then smiled again suddenly, sister, is she willing to say it, I haven’t heard you called sister by your name for a long time, don’t you love your husband the most, that’s right, the corners of her lips lifted slightly , with a slightly sarcastic tone.

You said, if you knew today, why bother? If you had said earlier, Xianggong would not have cut off your wrist, and your white bamboo would not have died.

"Lou Ziyin..."

With this sound again, some light finally gathered in Shen Qingci's cold pupils, but what was reflected was a kind of emptiness,

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

She raised her severed wrist and placed it on Lou Ziyin's mask, "Do you think you can no longer kill people without hands?"

"Aren't you just breaking the bowl yourself? If you don't ask yourself, why ask others?"

Lou Ziyin stroked her black hair again, and then stepped forward, placing her slender white fingers on this strangely shaped pear tree, "This tree really grows well, and the flowers bloom really well, but ..." She raised her face, and all the expressions on her face were gone, "Sister, you should also know that my sister hates pear blossoms the most, so tomorrow, my sister will have someone cut it off, what do you think, sister?

The whiteness of the tree falling in front of her eyes, Shen Qingci stretched out the broken bowl again, and there was a perfect pear blossom on the broken bowl, she suddenly smiled, just like this pure white flower, white colorless and transparent .

She lifted her broken bowl and put the pear blossom in her mouth. The fragrance came from nowhere, and everyone outside the courtyard couldn't help but stop in their tracks.

It smells good, yes, it smells good.

I don't know which kind of fragrance, it looks like pears but not pears, like plums and not plums, and also like snow lotus, but it's actually a bit indescribably cold.

"Lou Ziyin..." This is the third time Shen Qingci has called this name, what she has to remember, even if she becomes a ghost, she will not forget.

"Do you really think that you can't kill people without hands?" Her voice was faint, but no one knew it. At this time, she raised her other arm. This arm also had no wrist, but inside the wrist was It has half a pair of scissors.

This half pair of scissors grew alive in the flesh, grew together with the flesh, connected with the root bone, and fused together with the flesh and blood.

Lou Ziyin took care of her fine clothes, if you can still kill people, I, Lou Ziyin, can be queen.

As a result, before she finished her words, she felt a pain in her vest.