He became famous at the age of twelve, fought countless victories, and was also rewarded by the emperor. He was even named a general, rewarded ten thousand taels, and rewarded thousands of fertile fields. If he hadn't been there, the Shen family would have been just one Fallen family.

And after Shen Dingshan's accident, the people of the Shen family forced her mother to take the three children away, and they were even unwilling to let them take away anything, even the mother's dowry had to be kept in the Shen family.

Later, my mother took two children under the age of six, and the other was holding her in her arms. She was displaced and homeless. She was struggling to live with three children as a woman, but even so, Mother never made them hungry, even if she didn't eat her own, she wanted to make them full. Later, when they met robbers, mother hugged her young daughter to protect her elder brother and elder sister. After distracting the robbers, my mother got separated from her elder brother and sister. She searched for her elder brother and elder sister all the way, and finally landed in Yuhe Village. The reason for stopping was because she knew that she was sick and had Maybe time is running out.

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

Later, their mother and daughter drifted away from home and lived in the village for two years. At first, her mother was able to embroider some things to subsidize the family. The medicine stone was also ineffective, and the four-year-old daughter was left behind.

As for her elder brother and elder sister, they were taken by their mother-in-law. The mother-in-law had the money left by her mother on her body, and she had never suffered.

But her mother took her with her, suffered all kinds of hardships, and experienced all kinds of hardships. She was beaten, scolded, and bullied since she was a child. After her mother died, she was just a person. It is also true that what is meant by being under the fence, that is, when the father found her, he was full of guilt for her, even the eldest brothers and sisters, they gave her all their love, but she finally But they were all sent to the guillotine with their own hands.

She leaned her little head on Shen Dingshan's shoulder. Due to years of war, his father's muscles are very hard, unlike his mother, who has always been fragrant and soft, until The mother's body became cold and stiff, and her mother was gone, but her father was still there, and he was fine.

"Let's go, Ah Ning, will Daddy take you to the theater to listen to the play?"

Shen Dingshan smiled at his daughter, this general of the Great Zhou Dynasty who has always killed people like hemp, also made the enemy fearful, and was able to defeat a hundred, but now he is carefully coaxing his four-year-old daughter in his arms.

This one resembles the daughter of his beloved wife.

He held his daughter with one hand and let her sit on his shoulders, just like many ordinary fathers, taking his daughter to watch a play together, those people on the stage were babbling and singing, Shen Qingci actually listened to every word I don't understand, but she still enjoys watching it, because she hasn't heard the opera for many years.

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Add to bookmark] [Next chapter]

recommended reading

my sister is a prophet running water cut jade Dao Xuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Prince, don't be arrogant! Wan Junxin Happy Members in Konoha The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

sniper comprehensionThe devil doesn't have to be defeatedMozun is my apprenticeFrom Gangster to Fantasy SupremeSuper Shinto LordPracticing NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time Lingzunmelting city[Football] In the name of the team doctor