𝙢𝙞𝙭𝙚𝙧

Começar do início

Shinso watches as y/n leaves the rooftop before exhaling another cloud of smoke.

"If only you knew I like you" Shinso sighs knowing you couldn't return his feelings nor were you planning on getting into a relationship out of fear. But he's chosen to accept that he'll just be your friend, so long as he can stay by your side.

***

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!?" Camie calls you while you circle around finding a parking space outside the busy restaurant.

"Calm down Camie, I'm outside trying to find a parking space" at last you see a free spot, "I'll be there in a sec"

Once you parked your car, you touch up your makeup and hair from rushing earlier. The restaurant had separate rooms for group meetings. Eventually, you call Camie to the front instead of walking around and potentially opening the door of the wrong room.

After sitting down next to Camie and one of your other friends Akane, you order some food and drinks. The guys introduce themselves as Denki and Hanta. Although they were missing whoever is meant to be sat infront of you as your date.

Mid way through, you lightly nudge Camie who was sat in the middle, "So I really didn't have to go?" whispering in her ear, annoyed at the situation.

Kaminari observes the two ladies whispering as he interrupts, "uh y/n, our friend said he's on his way" he smiles nervously, hoping that you leaving won't affect the other girls from joining you.

A few more minutes past and your phone begins to ring again.

"Excuse me, I have to take this" hurriedly you bolt out of the room with your purse to answer.

"Hello Dr l/n, I'm sorry but we need you at the hospital ASAP, I'll explain the details once you get here"

"I'll be on my way" you reply

***

"So where is she?" The short tempered blonde asks his friends after waiting for five minutes

"Is everything okay Camie?" Denki asks seeing her expression

Camie looks at the three guys in front of her with a nervous smile, "she got called to work so she won't be coming back"

"Tsk" the angry blonde kisses his teeth, "I knew this shit is stupid, I'm going dunce face"

***

author note: WELCOME!! 👋🏽☺️

I actually wrote this before the Kaminari story 'friend request' (shameless plug) but I ended up rewriting a majority of this plot 😅

anyways here's some fan art and a meme as a bribe for you to stay