The others look at them in curiosity. "Why are you so happy?" Dream asked.
Sapnap did nothing but shrug in response. They shook it off and continued with their activities.

The decided to spilt up in pairs. Bad and skeppy walked together they were in silence, a comfortable silence. Skeppy talking to his boyfriend, Liam on the phone and bad admiring his friend.

They walked together until a candy floss cart caught their eye. They decided to get some Bad getting a red one for himself and a blue one for Skeppy.It was getting dark so they decided to watch the sunset on the ferris wheel. They got tickets, as they ascended to the sky the sun began to set. Bad loved the way the light looked on Skeppy's face. To him the boy was the epitome of beauty.

Just looking at him gave Bad a rush of basorexia. How he wished he could call him his boyfriend. To him that was a pipe dream, Skeppy had a loving boyfriend who made him happy. Bad couldn't stand the fact he disliked his best friends boyfriend he had done nothing wrong. Liam was perfect he loved animals he could cook he's great with children he's kind, Bad couldn't help but envy him.

He felt like a terrible person for hating someone so perfect. What had Liam ever done to make him feel this way. Nothing, nothing he had done nothing. He felt like such a dick.

                                                               °♤°

Dream was now driving them home. George at shotgun Sapnap ,Karl, Bad and Skeppy in the back.They stopped at Skeppy's first. They all greeted his boyfriend and said their goodbyes. God did Bad hate the fact that he lived with him. He wanted Skeppy to himself but how? He Next was Karl they dropped him and Sapnap off as they wanted to have a "sleepover".

They dropped Bad off at his place and continued their journey home.

Dream and George argued on what videos they should make for their comeback. They hadn't posted in over two months. The fans had started their crazy conspiracies on why that had disappeared.
" DREAM HAS GOTTEN GEORGE PREGNANT" etc.
They both agreed their fans go to extreme lengths when it comes to conspiracies.

Once they got home Dream grabbed his Ipad and planned his upload schedule, meanwhile while George warmed up some leftover pizza. He sat down with his pizza and opened Snapchat, he took a photo of Patches to let the fans know he was still alive and well. The two were doing well.

On the other hand Bad lay in his  bed replaying today's events in his mind. He wanted Skeppy he loved him. He was completely infatuated. He could barely think about anything else it was obsession.

Personally speaking  I wouldn't act on such feeling I'd wait for them to die down.I'd do their best to try suppress them, not a healthy habit. Bad on the other hand thought the exact opposite.

He decided to act on them as best as he possibly could. He wanted Skeppy to himself. What on God's green earth could help him get the love of his life. There was this one thought that lingered in his mind, it was terrible. He hated himself for even letting that cross his mind.

'It' was murder. Looking at Bad you would never expect his mind to go somewhere so abhorrent.

You can't just kill someone because you want their boyfriend now can you?

A/N
Sorry for the mid way vent I just thought it would be nice to have a little narrative moment in there. Hope you enjoyed this part.
*do you like my "frequent" updates*