Revenge 3 She Is Back!

"Sis, where are we going? If we are going shopping, I'll pass!"

Xu Han looked at her like a man on death row.

He raised both of his hands in surrender and dramatically pounded the car door, shouting to let him out.

"Stop your drama before I beat you up."

Xu NanNan looked at him like a dead person.

But Xu Han only turned a dead ear and acted like the dumb person that he was and continued pounding the car door harder.

Xu NanNan rolled her eyes, knowing that he was only jealous of her Rolls Royce, and found a chance to beat her damn car.

She smacked him on the back of his neck to stop his drama.

Whoops!

She used too much force!

She forgot that she was an expert at knocking people out!!

Oh well, now it's quiet.

"Guess he's still alive."

"Ha!"

Bam!

Bam!

Bam!

"Yah!"

Bam!

Bam!

Bam!

Xu Han woke up with an excruciating pain behind his neck.

He felt like his neck was being stomped by a hippopotamus again and again. He felt like his neck was about to break.

Bam!

Xu Han was startled to hear a loud bam.

He quickly looked at his surroundings and fixed his eyes on a certain figure.

"....I'll leave him to you."

'Sis?! What leave me to them?!'

Xu Han was about to run after his fast-disappearing traitor of a sister when a hand stopped him in place.

He robotically looked back and found himself staring at a big muscled smiling man who was bald, bald!

"Young man, welcome to Old Bai's Boxing Club!"

'Wait, what?!!!!'

Xu Han's eyes widened like a saucer and shivered like a frightened bunny in a tiger's grip!

"....your days here will be fun, young man."

'Nonononono!'

Xu Han quickly turned to escape but he was held by the bald man so tightly that he was not even able to move a step more.

Gulp!

"Come and let's have fun!"

The bald man laughed and dragged Xu Han, who was like a statue, in his arms.

When Xu Han came to, he shouted at the top of his lungs loud and clear.

"DAMN SISTER, I'M NOT ATHLETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sigh.....

Xu NanNan looked back at the Boxing Club behind her with a satisfied smile while turning a deaf ear to Xu Han's terrified screams.

"Xu Han, be good. Sister is just fulfilling your wish in the last life. Don't you want to learn boxing? I, who had a good heart of gold, will fulfill your last wish. It will be helpful to the Apocalypse, no worries."