Revenge 2 Chaos In Two Years Time

Tap!

Tap!

Tap!

"Xu NanNan, what are you doing? You have been holding onto your phone for hours now. What are you doing anyway?"

Xu Han sat beside Xu NanNan and tried to look at her phone, but before he could see what was on the screen, she shut her phone down.

"Brother, it's ungentlemanly to look at a woman's phone."

Xu NanNan frowned playfully, flicking Xu Han's forehead.

"Sis, what's so ungentlemanly about that? I'm only curious about what you are doing, seeing you seriously tapping away for an hour now. You have been ignoring your handsome brother, you know."

Xu NanNan scoffed at hearing her brother shamelessly treating himself to her food and even had the courage to drink the glass of her favorite smoothie!

If this was before, her rebirth, she would have definitely beat him up for drinking her favorite smoothie, but now, even if he were to ask for a mansion she would definitely agree to it!

She realized that there is nothing more important in this world than her good relationship with her brother.

She wanted to keep this "boy" who had selflessly sacrificed his life for her in the future or should it be her past?

She does not want him to be unhappy or get in harm's way in this lifetime.

Grinning, she pinches both of Xu Han's cheeks and talks to him like she is talking to a baby.

"How can I ignore my good little bro? Your sister's favorite. Yes, you are!"

"Sis, you have gone insane or what?"

Xu Han quickly slapped Xu NanNan's hand away from his face and looked at her as if she had gone mad.

All of the hair on his body was standing, hearing her coquettish childish voice and her indulgent and loving look while looking at him.

Though they were close, Xu NanNan never acted this way towards him or looked at him like she does now.

He looks at her hard.

"Sis, I know I'm handsome and all but I'm your brother from the same mother and father!"

Xu NanNan looked at him a little confused when she suddenly realized what the meaning of his words meant.

Smack!

"What the hell were you thinking?! Yuck!"

Xu NanNan gagged and looked as if she had eaten a fly.

"Sis, even if you deny it, don't look as if you have eaten shit!" Xu Han scowled.

"Because it's shit!!"

Xu NanNan punched Xu Han on the shoulder again and again, telling him to get lost.

Xu Han quickly took cover and ran away, avoiding the fate of getting hit by a vase.

"Stupid Brother."

Xu NanNan shook her head and open her phone again.

She looked at the shares that she sold off.

The rate of people buying all the shares she put on sale was skyrocketing that it didn't even take a minute for all the shares, some assets, property, and buildings that she pooled to get sold!

A smile played on her lips when she saw a familiar name buying her shares.

No, it's not only one but two.

Her so-called "beloved" sister was jealous of her and her "caring" father who only cared for her because of the shares in her hand.

What love and care?

Bullshit!

He only pretended to care for her so it would be easier to persuade her to give the shares to him so he could pass it to his other "beloved" daughter.

She knew long ago that he only married her mother for that share, but she did not say a thing, hoping that he really wanted to be a good father as he said.

She buried that doubt deep in her heart to just give that scum of a father a chance to make it up to them!

But who knows that he was really just a scum man after much thought of it now that she was reborn.

How blind could she be in her last life to trust him and give her shares to him?

If only the Apocalypse did not start, then she and her brother would have to live in the streets!!

Also, who is the illegitimate child?!

She is not!

Because before that slut mother of Xu Xianer married his cheating father, Xu NanNan's mother was his fiancee!

But then he left his pregnant mother and married another woman!

When that slut died because of having the richness that his scum of a father only achieved because of her mother's help got over her small brain, she died of a heart attack.

This is karma answering!

She died knowing that her scum of a husband cheated on her with Xu NanNan's mother when they got married and had a child.

Yes. He chased her mother again after leaving her.

Why?

That is because he saw an opportunity to steal all that her mother have when her two old parents died in an accident.

And her mother?

She was too naive, soft and so in love to forgive such a bastard who cheated on her, so they had a secret affair.

That was when her brother was born.

But alas!

After scheming for too long, her mother had smartened a little after years of keeping quiet about their affair.

When Xu NanNan's mother died of heart failure she put all that she had into both her and her brother's names.

The assets, shares, land, buildings, etc, and millions of money were put into their name.

The two of them were like walking bars of gold and their father, who failed to take the assets from their mother, looked at both of them like a money-making machine.

He adopted them.

Bring them home and make them feel fatherly love, but in the end, it was just all a facade, a disguise so that he could take all of the money Xu NanNan's mother left for them.

Xu NanNan laughed so hard seeing the two idiots throwing their money at her for a piece of paper that recorded a share that is bound to be just toilet paper in the upcoming Apocalypse.

Xu NanNan imagined those two Hippocrates happily smiling at themselves idiotically for being able to buy her share.

Her smile only deepened.

"Two more years. Chaos is about to start."