Animal Lover

Image is not mine, it's from Pinterest.
------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU TRAINED THE BABY RACCOONS WELL AS A FEW DAYS PASSED, FINALLY YOU WENT TO A MALL AND DECIDED TO TAKE THEM.
------------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR POV-
As I walked in the mall people stared at me. Or I think it was the raccoons. They were huddled up in the little stroller I had got for them.

They looked so cute and cuddly. But right now I'm actually going to get some other clothes instead of staying in the ones I've been wearing since I arrived in Oslo.

I walked around the mall and bought different clothes, later on I decided to go to a pet store to buy something for the raccoons.

-----

By the time I left the mall, I now had my 3 raccoons, a scorpion, a tarantula, and a bearded dragon. I loaded up all their stuff they need to live, then I put them in the car with the baby raccoons.

I wonder what I'll name'em all.. I thought in my head as I drove home.

-----

When I got home I put them all in their own little cage, just a temporary cage. Then for the next few hours I made their real little home. I had to put the enclosure together by myself, it took a while but eventually I made their own homes.

I put them all in their enclosure and gave them some food and water, then I picked up my raccoon and took them upstairs.

I was planning on giving them some kind of fashion show so they can tell me if my clothes are good but they just ended up falling asleep on my bed.

So much for an adoring, cute, nice audience. I said in my head as I started putting my clothes away. After a while I decided to take a bath since, I haven't taken one in... a while.

-----

As I sat in the soapy water, I thought about the whole town. It was quite interesting, a lotta graffiti to be honest. Most of it was pretty cool though. Maybe I could try it? Eh, whatever. However I still need to find a job and shit.

If I ain't got a job, I ain't got money, no money, no nothin'. Agh, I don't wanna get up early as hell just to work. And midnight shifts are just boring as fuck half the time.

I mean I could always get a job that allows me to work at home.. what the hell kind of job would that be though?

It's fine for now I guess, I mean I still have mom and dad's credit card. So it'll be okay, for now, until it runs out of money.

-----

After the bath I changed into my pajamas and laid in the bed next to the raccoons. I swear they take up the whole bed even though they're little as fuck. I looked at them sleeping.

...I wonder what it's like being a raccoon.. I thought as I furrowed my brows. Soon enough I fell asleep in the warmth of the blanket.

A/N I'm so sorry if I keep taking too long to make new chapters n shit, I'm just stressing over stuff irl rn.