"Can I go with you and meet this Hermione girl?" Isabella asked.

Oliver paused for a moment, considering Isabella's request. He understood her curiosity and desire to meet the enigmatic friend he often spoke about. However, he also knew that this meeting with Hermione was meant to be a long-overdue catch-up between the two of them. Oliver didn't want Isabella's presence to overshadow the purpose of their reunion and potentially hinder the chance for a deeper connection to grow.

"Uh, no sorry sis," Oliver replied gently, trying to find the right words. "I'll introduce you to her when school starts up again, though, I promise."

Isabella frowned.

"Maybe we could go to that amusement park down at the beach," Oliver thought out loud, trying to think of an exciting outing.

"Yeah, except there's one problem, how are you gonna get there? Mom is gonna be busy at work," Henry pointed out.

Oliver's hopeful expression faltered for a moment before he mustered up the courage to ask a favor. "You could do me a solid and drive me there, can't you?" he pleaded, hoping that Henry would agree.

Henry raised an eyebrow, considering Oliver's request. He leaned back in his chair, clearly contemplating the proposition. "What's in it for me?" he finally asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Oliver sighed, knowing that Henry wouldn't easily give in. "Ugh, fine. I'll do your potions homework the first few days when school starts again," he reluctantly proposed, hoping it would be enough to seal the deal.

Henry grinned, clearly pleased with himself. "Make it a week, and we have a deal," he announced, wanting to squeeze as much as he could out of this arrangement.

Oliver groaned, feeling slightly defeated. However, he quickly realized it was a small price to pay for the chance to create amazing memories with Hermione at the amusement park. With a nod, he reluctantly agreed.

The next day rolled around, and Henry pulled into the parking lot with Oliver in the passenger seat.

"Here we are, bro. Make sure to keep that lunatic on a leash, so she doesn't petrify any innocent bystanders," Henry said, his words laced with a hint of resentment.

Oliver sighed, feeling a pang of guilt for the incident that had caused Henry so much distress. "She said she was sorry," Oliver defended Hermione, hoping to alleviate some of the tension.

"That still doesn't change the fact that she put me through a very traumatic experience," Henry replied, his tone half-joking and half-serious. The memory of being temporarily petrified by Hermione's magical mishap was deeply rooted in Henry's mind, causing mixed emotions to bubble to the surface. "Also, just to make sure, has Mom given you 'the talk' yet?"

Oliver immediately shut the door on Henry's face. He could hear Henry laughing as he entered the amusement park.

Oliver's heart was swelling with anticipation as he looked for Hermione; it had been a long two months since they last saw each other. The air was alive with the joyful sounds of laughter and a sweet scent of cotton candy wafted through the park, beckoning them towards the attractions.

And then, Oliver's eyes locked onto her. Hermione Granger, sitting gracefully on a bench, engrossed in a book. Oliver hadn't seen Hermione in regular clothing very often; usually, she was always in her school robes. But today, she looked breathtaking in a simple blue hoodie paired with a white skirt.

"Hermione!" Oliver exclaimed excitedly as he approached her.

"Oliver! It's been too long!" Hermione responded, instantly jumping up from the bench and wrapping her arms tightly around Oliver. The warmth of her embrace washed away any remaining doubts or worries, and Oliver felt a rush of happiness that he hadn't felt in months. It was as if time had stood still.