"Accha gadi mei kaise baithogi?" He raised his eyebrows. {How will you get in the car?}

"Tum kis kaam aaoge Darlingg" She said smiling up at him. {You will help me darling}

"Lekin ek bandar kaise uthayega tumko" He frowned looking down. {But how will a monkey pick you up}

"That was a proverb idiot" She facepalmed.

"I know that" He glared at Dharmini.  (Kanha speaking English, you heard-i mean read that right}

It was nearly evening when they reached Dwarka. Krishna was wheeling her around the place before going to the temple. Suddenly they heard a loud honk. Turning around they saw a huge truck coming towards them with full speed.

Dharmini's wheelchair decided to jam at the very moment. Looking at the truck about to hit both of them, Dharmini with all her might pushed Krishna out of the way getting hit by the truck herself.

"DHARMAAAAA" Krishna yelled even though he knew the future, looking at it happening in real hurt, a few tears rolled his eyes.

'This wasn't supposed to happen, I was supposed to be hit before her , so that she wouldn't have to fell the pain again.....why Dharmaa why do you need to be this kind' he thought.

He pulled himself together running towards her now lifeless looking body in her own pool of blood. People had gathered around but no one dared to help her. He pushed through all the people to help her.
He flinched and closed his eyes at the amount of blood and the wounds on her body. He picked her up and ran towards thier car. Her thoughts made him laugh.

"Ye ladki bhi na itne serious situation mei bhi isko mazak hi sujhta hai" he murmured getting in the car. {This girl-how can she ne so chilled in this serious of a situation}

(Aaye haye humara Kanha mixed language sikh gaya.
Kanha: 'Sakhii mereko sari bhasaye aati hai mujhe kam mat samjho tum"... I really should stop I guess🌚)

Once he was inside the car and made sure no one was there,  snapped his finger and vanished in thin air with her.

DHARMINI'S POV~

It was nearly evening when we reached Dwarka. Krishna was helping me look around the place as we decided to watch the evening aarti and some time was still left for that.

I don't know why but I felt somewhat off after getting here. I feel like something bad is going to happen. Pushing the thought back to my head, I looked around mesmerized by the beauty of the place.

Suddenly I heard a loud honk. Turning around, I found a huge truck coming towards us with full speed. Looks like it is out of control.

Krishna was trying to move my wheelchair but it decided to jam at this very moment. The truck was getting too close, so, with all my might I pushed Krishna out of the way, this man is heavy I swear. (Ayoo girl-anyways sorry for my rude interruption)

I closed my eyes ready for the impact. The last thing I heard was Krishna screaming my name and the darkness-wait no, I was engulfed by brightness this time. But I clearly remember last time I saw darkness. Am I not dead? There is no way I am alive after THAT- OUCH WHAT THE HELL IT HURTS SO BAD. I am not dead I guess.

AUTHOR'S POV~

'Arey yaar ya to marne do ya to jine.....mera oggy and the cockroaches dekhneke ka time hogaya hai🥲' She thought making the tridevas and their wives laugh. { Oh goddd kill me already or let me live.... it's time, I need to watch oggy and the cockroaches}.

"Mahadev mei na isko Dwapar nahi Oggy and the cockroaches me le jake wahi chod dunga" Krishna talked with his aradhya. {Mahadev maybe I should take her to oggy and the cockroaches instead of Dwapar}