FEELINGS

AUTHOR'S POV

Yn and heeseung went home. As soon as yn entered the house she ran straight to her room not wanting to have a conversation with Heeseung.
Seeing her go heeseung sighed. He wanted to apologise but before he could say anything she left.
"Is she still mad at me?" Heeseung thought. He decided to talk to her.

Standing outside the door, he was still thinking "should I talk to her?".
He sighed and knocked on the door.
He heard her saying to come in.
He went in and saw her sitting at her desk and doing homework.

"I'm sorry—" both of them started but was cutted off.
Yn : you go first.
Heeseung sighed.
Heeseung : I'm sorry yn. I'm sorry for everything. For lying to you and for hurting you. Tbh I just wanted to protect. The one who killed you parents is not the real me. I changed I swear. I never do these type of things after you came into my life. You don't have to forgive me. I know you can't forgive me and I'm okay with it but please don't leave me.
He said while looking down.
You could see the tears in his eyes threatening to fall.
As you think about heeseung, so many things came into your mind. He could have killed you too that day but he didn't. He haven't hurted you. You guys always had a good relationship. Even after he killed you parents he decided to take you in with an problem or complaint.
As much as you think about it heeseung has always done everything that could make you happy.
So you decided to forgive him. But not now.

Yn was pulled out of her thoughts by heeseung.

Heeseung : yn? What did you wanted to say?
Yn : I'm sorry............ For kissing you.
She lowered my head due to embrassement.
Heeseung started to laugh.
Heeseung : why would you be sorry for that? Wait....... Do you think it was a mistake?
Yn : what?! No no no no...... What I meant is that........ Ummmm.... Well. I'm pretty sure you haven't gotten your first kiss and I just kissed you out of the blue and ummm.....we– we aren't even a couple or anything soo......
She trailed off.
She was looking down the whole time but what heeseung said next made her to look at him in shock.

Heeseung : how about we become a couple now?
He asked with a slight smile.
Yn : w-what?
Heeseung : tbh I love you. I really do. I was afraid how you mind react if I confessed but after you kissed me I got confidence to confess.
He said smiling at her like a child.
Yn : I love you too.
She whispered but heeseung heard it.

And the next thing she knew was her lips touch another pair of soft lips.
Heeseung kissed her. His hands wrapped around her waist and yn also kissed him while putting her hands around his neck.

(The author is not a big fan of romance 🥲🥲. To cheesy.)

Yn was the first one to broke the kiss.
Heeseung : well. I kept my promise.
Yn : promise?
Heeseung : I promised you to return the kiss and I did it.
He said with a teasing smile.

NEXT DAY

Yn was as usual at school. It as recess. She was worried about Han. She hadn't seen him for the first two periods.

"Did he get hurt?" She thought.

As she closed her locker she was engulfed in a hug.

Tzuyu : I missed you so much.
She said whining.
Yn : yea yea me too. Now leave me I can't breath.
Tzuyu broke the hug.
Tzuyu : Btw Han texted me yesterday telling you check on you. Did something happened?
She asked worriedly.
Yn : *sighs* so many things happened.
I'll tell you all about it during lunch. Btw did Han said anything about him not coming to school?
Tzuyu shrugged.
Tzuyu : no.
Yn : okay. I'll see you at lunch.
Yn smiled and went to her class.

The teacher was absent so yn was having free time.
"Maybe I should just text him" she thought.
She pulled out her phone and texted Han.

HANNIE

YN:
Hey, you doing good?
Are you not feeling well or is it about yesterday that you didn't came to school today?

HANNIE
Hi yn. I'm alright don't worry.
I have to go somewhere today that's why I didn't came.
I'm busy ryt now, I'll text you later.
Bye👋.

After texting Han, she was relieved that he was okay.

LUNCH
YN'S POV

I told Tzuyu about everything that happened which includes ME kissing heeseung too. Tzuyu was shocked by the whole thing.

Tzuyu : han and heeseung are vampires?
She asked with a shocked face. I justed nodded.
Tzuyu : who is lino again?
Me : he's another vampire.
I said simply.
Tzuyu : gurl, how can you be so calm?
I just shrugged as a reply.
Tzuyu was thinking about something and suddenly she freaked out.

Tzuyu : AND YOU KISSED HIM??!
I looked around to see students staring at us.
Me : calm down will you!
I whispered shouted at her.
She apologized to everyone and sat.
Tzuyu : you kissed heeseung?
I nodded.
Tzuyu : so you guys are like a couple now?
I nodded but unsurely.
Me : I think?
Tzuyu : what you mean by I think? You literally said you kissed him and then he confessed and you also confessed and he kissed you. That means he loves you and now you're a couple.
She said in one breath.
I just stared at her.

HAN'S POV

I was here, at my house thinking of a way to get yn away from heeseung.
I am frasturated as hell. This should be happening. I was supposed to get her away from him but instead they got CLOSER!!

??? : You should calm down. What's done is done.
Han : I'm just frasturated lino! I don't know what to do now. I was supposed to be protecting her but now—
I sighed.
Lino : well, you can't do anything about her feelings. You should be supportive.
I looked at my friend in disbelief.
Han : what are you talking about? Be supportive? For their relationship, I should be supportive? I should kill heeseung and not support their relationship!
Lino didn't say anything and stared at me.
Han : *sighs* moreover our mission is to kill heeseung! We are on a mission to kill that traitor!
Lino : you can't say he's the really a traitor or not. We only believe what they say but we near know the truth.
Han : can you speak clearly for once?
I asked while getting more frasturated. Lino sighed before talking.

Lino : I've been working for him more that you have and let me tell you everything they say isn't true. They might as well manipulate us to get what they want.
Han : how can you be so sure?
Lino : I have eyes and ears everywhere han.
He said while chuckling.

Han : what you say actually make sense but heeseung is my personal issues. I will kill him if it is or it is not for our mission. He took my family away from me. He destroyed everything. And now he's dating my sister!
Lino : chill dude. Nobody knows yn is your sister not even heeseung. Btw when are you going to tell her?

Han : *sighed* I don't really know. How can I tell her? Would she even remember me?
Lino : she does.
Han : how do you know?
Lino didn't answer and I looked at him with a frown.
Han : did you went to meet her again?
Lino : isn't that obvious? If she didn't meet me how did she know what heeseung did?
He asked while raising his eye brow and smiling.
Han : but, didn't he told you not to go to see her again?
I asked again.
Lino : yea ofc he did. But it's not like I'll listen to him. Everyone has a mind of their own.
He said while smirking.
I just looked at him seriously.

Han : what are you upto lino?
I asked in a serious tone.
Lino sighed.
Lino : well might save some and kill some.
He winked at me and left.

"What is he upto this time? I hope he doesn't get in any trouble." I thought.

OMG!??! HAN IS YN'S LONG LOST BROTHER!!! IF YOU LIKE THIS EP PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.
STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. THANK YOU.