"What did I tell you about that." Overhaul says. 062, stares at the ground and shakes her head. 'Not to show my emotion.'
Overhaul, somehow knowing she thought of a response, "Not to show them! And you did! you know what's going to happen, don't you?"

062 has a feeling of dread wave over her and nods. 'I hope I pass out quickly this time...'

~Time skip~
~4 1/2 hours later~

Strapped on a chair in the middle of the room was 062. There was dried blood on her. The two only trained for 3 hours before Overhaul got more and more aggravated with the girl. He took her to this room and she only lasted 30 minutes before passing out. They continued for 20 more minutes before stopping, leaving the girl there till she woke up.

40 minutes later, 062 was finally stirring awake.

'Where the hell...' Opening her eyes, she looks around. 'Oh. nevermind.'

'Where even are the doctors? How am I supposed to get back to Eri??' She starts to thrash around, trying to make as much noise as possible.

After around 5 minutes, one of the doctors entered, although having a bird mask on, annoyance was clear on his face. "What do you want, brat?"

062 glared at the doctor. 'What do you think asshole.' 062 mentally sighs before looking at the straps holding her back then at the doctor. He stares at her, dumbfounded. 'Seriously??? It's so obvious I should even have to motion.' 062 raises her eyebrow at the man.

"Goddamn it. Let me get someone else to deal with your mute ass." He turns around, slamming the door starts to go grab another person to talk to the thing. 062 rolls her eyes, not understanding what was so hard to understand.

After 10 minutes, another doctor walks in, one different from the others. The others had fully black bird mask or cloths over their face, but this one, this one had a mask very similar to overhaul. 'Who is that..? He must be close to Bird to have matching mask with him, maybe a bestfriend?' 062 joked in her head.

"Hello 062, it's been a while since I've seen you." 'A while? I've never even seen him before' 062 thought, confusion visible on her face.

"You don't remember me?" 062 shook her head, still trying to recall who he was. "Maybe it was the blood loss blurring your vision." The masked man laughs the slightest bit quietly. He starts to walk over to 062. "Well then, I'm the man who brings you back to your room after our sessions."

062 looks down, she doesn't remember ever seeing him. All she knows is that she passes out and then ends up back in her room. She closes her eyes tight trying to remember when the masked man starts to unravel the straps around her. 

While she's trying, shes doesnt realize the man finished taking the straps off, now standing there waiting for 062. "062." no reply. "Hello? 062?" no reply. The man sighs and grabs her wrist, lightly pulling it. The girls' eyes immediately shot open and she looks at the man. "Oh, so now you're listening. Come on, don't you want to go back to your room?" 

062 nods, pulling her arm back slightly. The masked man lets go, to 062's surprise. She sees it as odd but lets it go as the man behind her leads her back to her room.

~Y/n POV~

I wait outside the door, watching as the man unlocks the door. 'Could be useful to know how to unlock this door...'