Fireworks made just for you| Ayamiya

Start from the beginning

She watched them leave to return back home. Only then did she realize she was being watched, turning around she spotted Ayaka.

" Ayaka!" Yoimiya rushed up to her and gave her a quick hug. Ayaka silently pouted to herself, still happy though that she got to be alone with Yoimiya.

The two found a place to sit at and started talking. " Are you going to the festival?" " Mhm!" Yoimiya's eyes lit up once Ayaka confirmed she would be attending the festival.

" I'm doing a huge firework show for it and I wanted to know if you wanted to watch it with me! There's a special firework I made just for you and it'll be one of the last fireworks in the show!"

Ayaka knew Yoimiya would make fireworks for her friends all the time, but she still felt a bit honored she would make another firework specifically just for her.
The two talked for a while longer, only stopping once Ayaka realized how late it had gotten.

She quickly apologized to Yoimiya and rushed back home to the Kamisato Estate. When she returned she noticed Thoma and Ayato weren't where she had left them, ' they're probably asleep' Ayaka told herself before heading to her room and heading to bed.

------------------

During the weeks leading up to the festival Ayaka could feel her excitement built up, until the day of the festival finally came. Waking up that morning, she waited a bit before leaving her room, her thoughts filled with anticipation.

When she finally got up, she changed into her normal outfit, isn't wasn't exactly time for her to get ready yet. She left her room and sat at one of the tatami mats near the table, Ayato had already finished eating and Thoma was gone as well.

Ever since those two started officially dating they would be gone a lot more. Deciding she would simply eat later she got up from where she sat.

-----------

Once it was time to get ready Ayaka made sure everything was in perfect place, she had the woman who designed the kimono for her double check to make sure everything was in proper place. Once she was certain she was ready she thanked the woman and led her to the front door.

Now she was in the house by herself, she grabbed the fan she had custom made for her new outfit and after a few minutes of convincing herself tonight would be amazing she opened the door to the Kamisato Estate and made her way to wear the festival was located.

--------------------

When she arrived she realized how lovely the place was, stands were out near the streets, everyone was dressed up and celebrating the festival. Ayaka nervously made her way, looking at each of the stands, while also trying to see if she could spot anyone she knew.

She bought a few things and tried to keep to herself, every now and then waving to some of the smaller children who would walk up to her. " You like a princess! Like from the stories Miss Yoimiya tells at the beach." One of the children who approached her said.

She warmly smiled at the child, "Thank you" she replied, watching as the child walked back towards his mom. She could hear the child talk about how they had met a real life princess.

The night was almost over with, Ayaka hasn't seen Yoimiya the entire time. ' She's most likely preparing for the firework show.' she thought, trying to push her worries to the side and enjoy the night.

Once it was time for the firework show to begin she found a spot near a tree, sitting on the sofa ground she looked out to where the fireworks were going to be visible. She felt someone sit down beside her.

She looked to see Yoimiya, who was wearing her normal outfit, holding two flowers, one blue, the other a mix between red and orange. " These were hard to get." Yoimiya said as she lifted the blue flower up and braiding it into Ayaka's hair.

" Ta-da! Now you look even more pretty !" Ayaka's face was as light red, "thank you-" Yoimiya shushed Ayaka, pointing to the sky and right on time different colors of fireworks started shooting right up into the sky.

The different colors illuminated the sky, Ayaka's eyes were set on watching the fireworks. The anticipation building up to see the fire work Yoimiya made just for her was building up.

Everytime she heard the familiar sound symbolizing another firework was about to set off she wondered if that would be it. Until Yoimiya whispered " There it is."

Pointing up to the sky, both the women watched as a blue light dashed up into the sky, little hints or red in it. Then when it popped Ayaka saw the colors come together to make a blue and red firework.

The show was finished after that firework, but Yoimiya was not quite done with Ayaka yet. As Ayaka tried to get back up she gasped when she felt Yoimiya reach out and latch onto hers'.

" Stay for a minute," Yoimiya said, Ayaka did as Yoimiya asked and sat back down beside the blonde haired woman. " Ayaka you know why I made that fire work red and blue?"

Ayaka shook her head no. Yoimiya took a minute before speaking again "It's because your vision is cryo and mine is pyro, blue and red." Smiling, Yoimiya continued on, " I did that because I love you Ayaka "

Ayaka felt her world freeze, her thoughts were overflowed with what Yoimiya had just said. Trying to keep her cool, she took a deep breath in,
" I love you to Yoimiya."

" Perfect! " Yoimiya exclaimed, " I was hoping you felt the same!" Ayaka nodded, a smile that told of utter happiness on her face. " It's late so I'll see you tomorrow!" Yoimiya held her hand out to help Ayaka get up from off the ground.

Yoimiya offered to walk Ayaka back to the Kamisato Estate because of how late it was. Ayaka gladly accepted and let Yoimiya take her hand.

They walked, hand in hand, until they reached the Kamisato Estate. Ayato, who had been awaiting for his sister to return smirked when he spotted his sister holding hands with Yoimiya.

Thanking Yoimiya for walking her home, Ayaka opened the door, entering the Estate. She knew she would never hear the end of it from Ayato, but at that moment she didn't care.

She got into her bed, changing into a simple night gown. The reminder of the beautiful fireworks and Yoimya's confession helped her peacefully sleep that night.