His sweetheart , chapter 3.

🐥 :
I heard Xavier banging on the door. I roll my eyes before getting up and opening it. But before I even get a word out , he pushes me on the ground , screaming at me.

I feel my eyes watering up, staring at him as he screams at me. A couple hours after that, I'm still giving Lola mean side-eyes. But after a few minutes, Xavier heads out to the store, leaving me and Lola alone.

"Your a fucking whore." I say angrily to Lola. "Obviously your boyfriend doesn't think that." Lola says back in a mean girl tone. I go over to Lola before punching her straight in the face. She stands up, stares at me before hitting back, so I hit back. Me and Lola begin to have a full on cat-fight and well, it's because we obviously don't like each other. I begin to win as I get her on the ground, still hitting even after her nose begins to bleed. Lola hits me in the face but misses and scratches me in the arm. I hit her even more, watching as her nose bleeds and her mouth begins to bleed.

A couple minutes later, Lola begins to cry as Xavier walks inside of our penthouse. His eyes go wide as he sees me hitting Lola. He runs over to us, pulling the back of my head. Xavier drags me off of her but I try to get back to Lola, hitting her once more in the face before Xavier throws a good punch to my face. I remember Xavier running over to help Lola and that's when I just... passed out. About 2 hours later, I wake up on the couch with bloodstains sitting next to me. I get up and look around before going into the bathroom, looking. In the mirror to see bloodstains on my shirt. I sigh and go back into me and Xavier's room, staring at him and laying in bed, watching a movie together. even though they weren't cuddling or anything , I felt rage , jealousy.. *she's on MY side, in MY bed.* I think to myself.

I feel my eyes begin to get wet. I walk out of the room, forcing myself to the kitchen before looking on fridge , grabbing a bottle of vodka before walking out of the house. I begin to run. I don't know where to go , but I'm gonna go somewhere. After a while of running, I find a nearby park. I sit down on a bench , watching as couples giggle and laugh , acting as little kids as they play in the park together. I suck it up and begin to drink. I drink until the bottle is empty and I'm sobbing.

I think about Xavier taking Lola's side instead of mine, but hey. I did give her a bloody nose and lip.. I sigh before laying down, scrunching up like a little baby kitten. My eyes begin to feel heavy as I slowly drift off.

A few hours later , I wake up and yawn before wiping my eyes. I see a few new couples playing and whatnot. I sigh and look down at my phone , *4:30am.* *have I been out that long?* I think to myself as I stand up and stretch. I get up and begin to make my way home, checking a few messages. *118 missed calls from 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 & 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ and 60 messages.* I sigh as I turn the key and put the code in, opening the door slowly to see. Xavier sitting at the island , drinking whiskey with his head in his hands. I hear his sobs , begging for me to come back to him.

I walk over to him, tapping his shoulder lightly. He quickly turns around, ready to throw a punch but when he sees me, he immediately tears up and hugs me. "Where the fuck were you!?" He says I'm fear. "I though you wanted to break up.." his tone is softer and quieter as he says this. *I don't want to break up with him.. me and him have been dating since we were 11 & 12.* "No baby.. I'm not leaving, I promise.." I say softly, hugging him. "I love you , sweetheart.." Xavier says in-between tears.