His sweetheart , chapter 2.

Valentine begins to suck and slurp on Xavier's cock , holding onto Xavier's hand as he does so. Valentine sucks it sloppy , wet , and loud. Just how Xavier likes it. He continue to suck and slurp before he feels a rush of warm , sticky , milky like liquid rush down his throat , some gets onto his tongue while most of it goes down his throat.

Xavier pulls his softening cock out of Valentines mouth , smirking as he does so.
—————————————————————————-
(time skip , p.s I will now be saying 'i', ''me', etc. I also will be doing separate povs for the both of them so everyone doesn't get confused on who I'm talking about !! & I will be using emojis for different characters when I do their pov! Valentines emoji is '🐥' and Xavier's emoji is '🦈')
—————————————————————————-
🐥 :
I look over at Xavier, wondering how he if feeling
after we just did that. "Baby?" I say softly as I lather my body in baby lotion.
———
🦈:
"Yeah? what's wrong , sweetheart?" I say back , looking over at Valentine as he calls for me. But before he can say anything , I get a text message from Lola. I chuckle before opening the message. and as soon as I open it, I see fresh cuts on her wrist. My heart drops as I quickly run out of the bathroom, grabbing my car keys and leaving.
———
🐥 :
I watch as Xavier does this , knowing he's going to his girl best friends house. I roll my eyes before putting on a white hello kitty hoodie , black short shape-wear shorts , and my hello kitty slippers. I go into the kitchen , looking inside of the fridge before smiling and grabbing my strawberry yogurt.

A few hours pass by as I occasionally look down at my phone , waiting for a call , a text , anything from Xavier. I sigh softly , giving up for waiting for Xavier. About 20 minutes later , Xavier comes back. But not alone. He comes back with Lola. The girl he knows I hate.

I roll my eyes as Lola and Xavier come over to me, but they don't come to talk to me. They both sit next to each other on the couch, turning off the movie I was watching for something they both wanted to watch. *There are some things I hate about Xavier, but I still love him. He's to kind to Lola, he knows I don't like her.. just be because she's been there since middle school doesn't mean that she has to be with MY boyfriend all day. I mean, me and him have known each other longer , me and him have known each other since we were babies and he wants to talk to that whore all day!?*

I sigh, glancing over at them once more before storming into me and Xavier's room, slamming the door behind me. a loud *BANG* echoes through the room as I do this. I guess I may have did something wrong because Xavier comes banging on the door , obviously
———-
🦈 :
When I got to her house , I saw her sitting in the corner, sobbing with blood dripping down her wrist. I walk over to her, wrapping my arms around her. The next thing I know , we are getting ice-cream, laughing and smiling. "Hey , wanna go back to my place?" I say softly , looking over at her.

" Yeah! let's watch that one movie your always talking about. " Lola giggles as she says this. We get back into the car , driving off and about 20 minutes later , we get back to my house. I see Valentine sitting there, staring at Lola like he wants to kill her.

I lead Lola to the living room where Val is before sitting down, smiling as she sits next to next to me. I grab the remote , turning on the movie Lola was talking about before Val gets up and storms to our room, slamming the door loudly behind him.

I look over at Lola who now has tears in her eyes. I sigh angrily before getting up and banging on the door. *im gonna fucking kill him.*